DAYS Actor OUT: "I'm just ready for something different"

• Members

If Gabi moves to Down Under with Ari, Will, and Allie there could be a spinoff called G'Days of Our Lives Mate

Please register in order to view this content

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by j swift

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

A shame they were never able to reposition her status after the Stefan death debacle, I enjoyed the hell out of the Julie heart storyline but after that she was wasting her time.

I kind of wish they had somehow tied her into a triangle with Nicole for a worthy rival, the Jake/Stefan 2.0 never worked.

I appreciate her never phoning it in, I’ve loved the character since DAYSaster and they cemented it with the wedding confrontation with Sami in January 2013. 

Hoping they don’t kill her off and she goes out guns blazing. 

• Members

I'd be all for killing off Gabi, if it was similar to the way Renee was killed. Telling off half the town, and it being tragic by having Stefan find her body. But Ron wouldn't be that clever...

Always thought the show should've spun years out of the Kate/Sami/Gabi quad after Nick's death. All three women played flawlessly off each other.

Edited by MichaelGL

• Members

she's already left a handful of times and tried to see what's out there. There is nothing. It's sad, but true. If DAYS isn't cancelled she'll be back before the end of the year, imo - if they still want her. 

• Members

I didn't realize she was part of Days revolving door of talent.

They probably will kill her off, get 3 months of story and then she'll return as her twin brother Gabriel with Gabi coming back from the dead 2 weeks later.

• Members

I definitely don’t want them to kill her, esp. considering Abby just died less than a year ago.

However, even though I didn’t want to lose her at all at the time, I did think a Gabi murder mystery directly following her doomed 2020 post-Time Jump wedding to Eli would have been epic… SO many characters would’ve been super plausible suspects.  That was her at her best—wreaking havoc in every direction lol.  During that Lani feud after Stefan’s death, I really wanted Gabi to be allowed to read her for filth for hooking up with JJ AND Eli behind her back… such an obvious cat fight that never happened.  Instead she just irrationally ranted and raved about Lani accidentally shooting Stefan after he sacrificed himself for (Robin Strasser’s) Vivian lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I really hope they don't kill Gabi off of have her presumed dead.  Give Stabi a big splashy wedding and send them off on new adventures and a new life, first stop to visit her daughter.  This way they can leave the doors open for both performers to return if Primetime does not work out.

• Members

If the door is left open for Gabi that would create an unfortunate effect on both Will and Ari because any future stories involving them in Salem will need to explain her absence.  For example, if they choose to SORAS Ari, they would need an exposition of Gabi's absence at every significant life event. 

Could they SORAS Ari without mentioning Gabi? Of course, they could. Would members of this board bring it up every time it happens? You bet your sweet bippy.

Edited by j swift