• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

“They wanted to make her recurring because they didn’t know what to do with Quinn”

Of course Thudley said that. OF COURSE he did. Obviously he had learned absolutely NOTHING from doing the same thing to Bobbie Eakes almost 20 years ago.

Of course Quinn will ultimately end up dead off screen and Carter and Eric will mourn together for two minutes in a single episode. So damn predictable!

Edited by soapfan770

• Members

She’s been front and center for the most part of her tenure. The character needed a rest and tbh it’s never been that much of a character really. I don’t see what she has to complain. I won’t miss her and I couldn’t care less about Brad not giving the character a proper exit. In fact, I find that even more intriguing. 

• Members

Bummer - so there will be no real exit. With this background story, it’s likely for her last episode to be absolutely bland - and Quinn will just disappear. Mentioned by Carter in a month or so. Damn!

This comparison is unfair, IMO. Rena Sofer has made it clear in this linked Interview above that she has expectations as an actress which BTW are totally understandable. Meanwhile, it seems that Jennifer Gareis on the other is happy to be on soaps and collect a paycheck. Her daughter is much younger, she is happily married - so it seems like B&B recurring or contract is equally fine to her because it is not one of her priorities in life to play challenging material. A friendly workplace which blends with ones personal life is good for some while others want a little more. Rena Sofer seems to belong to the latter group. And let’s all not forget: with 9 years this is the longest employment she has ever had.

Edited by sheilaforever

• Members

Donna has more long term potential than Quinn does and also works better with Eric. Quinn and Wyatt needed to go years ago. The only thing that saved Quinn in my eyes was the relationship with Carter, which I do think was strong enough to keep her around.