• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

he has 10k followers on IG already, and is white and basic-looking, so expect GH to put a huge push behind his character... lmao

i'd bet $$ he's Morgan w/ a new face. He wants to prove himself to his father (that he's more than a bipolar jr. screw up), etc. so he came back incog, heard Jason was dead/missing and wants to protect his dad in Jason's stead especially since he heard Michael has abandoned their dad and Sonny is basically out here alone... 

Edited by dio

• Members

Another white guy! Thrilling!

I've heard Morgan rumor nonsense for years. Any time a white dude with dark hair under 40 comes on this show folk scream "it's Morgan!!" This guy could be recurring or an under-5. I'll believe it when he's confirmed onscreen and not before. Morgan can rot for all I care.

Edited by Vee

• Members

What about we finally cast Lucky Spencer? 

Nope!

What about Tommy Hardy?

Who? 

What about Sly Eckert? 

This show had a character named Sly? 

Oh, I know let's bring on another character with no ties that the audience don't care about. 

That's it! Let's cast! 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Amen.  I feel like Doug Marland himself would ask whether ANOTHER young, good-looking male with no apparent purpose is needed.  And this is the man, mind you, that lived for having beefy guys hanging around the Snyder farm all summer long wearing only jeans and doing no farm work whatsoever.

• Members

The sprawling cast is getting ridiculous.  

We have people like Brando and Sasha who are barely there, Finn who is purposeless, and Liz who is in a story that is moving too slow.  Not because they are pacing it out and covering all the beats- they don’t do that anymore.  Chase and Brooklyn are barely on compared to where their story was.  There are so many people just there, with bits and scenes but no actual stories.  And we keep adding!