Actors who could/should have played other characters on their show.

• Members

Reading some comments about Jason Thompson in the Y&R thread and how he is miscast as Billy, made me think about how some actors who are NQR as their character may be better suited to another role on the show, either on canvas or not.

I could see JT as Adam.The whole angsty/introspective shtick seems better suited to the Adam character. Of course he might be too old but as this is just wishful, why not/

Gina Tognoni would have rocked as Victoria, whereas her Phyllis, while fine, had the shadow of MS over her. And Phyllis is a horrible character anyway.

Connor Floyd as Daniel Romalotti?

Anyway, looking forward to your suggestions!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

AW:

Laura Moss (Amanda) should have been a recast for Nicole Love. Nicole could have been released from the sanitorium. Donna needed more family and I think Laura as Nicole would have been a great adversary for Frankie. 

What if Mark Pinter (Grant) had been cast as Peter Love? The characters were very similar anyway (always wanting Daddy's approval). It would have put a nix in the Grant/Vicky story that came along, but Peter could still have been involved with Paulina, Cindy, Amanda and been a rival for Jake. 

MIchael Rodrick (Cameron) could have been a great Ben McKinnon. He still could have been involved with Amanda (and even Josie). 

David Andrew MacDonald (Jordan) should have been a new Jamie Frame instead of the show going down that weird sci-fi story. 

• Members

Y&R

Eden Riegel as Mackenzie.

OLTL

Renee Goldsberry as Rachel Gannon

AMC

Peter Bergman as Jeff Martin.

Anna Stuart as Tara Martin.

Billy Martin as Jamie Martin.

Tamara Braun as Laura English.

Alexa Havins as Amanda Dillon.

Bobbie Eakes as Devon Shepherd.

Jamie Luner as Julie Chandler.

Kelli Giddish as Melanie.

Edited by DemetriKane

• Members

Crystal Chappell as GL's Blake. I am not a big fan of her personality, but Liz Keifer had turned the character into a bore. The show should be focused on Roger and Holly's daughter who was raised as a Bauer, is the mother to Ross Marler's kids and has so much history with the Spauldings.

• Members

GL

"Christine valere" should've been hope Bauer and "Johnny Bauer" should've  been "Sean Reardon"

Nicole Forrester should've been Trish or Hope instead of Cassie.   

"Ava" could've been Anastasia Chamberlain, Vanessa's step-niece.