Y&R March 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That moment should have sent chills down your spine, even if you never saw Susan Walters on the show. It’s as much a writing fail as it is a production one. It may as well have been Chelsea walking into Crimson Lights at the end of the show. That’s how dull it was.

• Administrator

I was able to avoid the spoilers and was surprised by Diane’s return (I love Susan! Happy she’s back!) but I agree that the re-introduction was lame, especially from a production standpoint.  Even Victoria finding out about Ashland wasn’t dramatic.  The episode writing and production values are so lifeless.  

• Administrator

I suspected Dylan’s post in the spolier forum was about Jack’s mystery texter, so on didn’t read that thread.  Luckily, nobody talked about it in this thread, except for that one post that at least used a spoiler tag, and nobody replied to it so that was nice to see.  And good thing @Erroldidn’t write a news article about her return.

Please register in order to view this content

LOL  

• Members

Had no idea that this was going to happen, especially given that we saw Diane die (even though it's a soap lol). Ill take the OG Diane back as her cousin her something too, but thats me being greedy!

I know this storyline will be DULL, what a shame, great to see Susan again.

• Members

LMAO I predict by this time in two weeks we’ll be seeing Billy & Victoria Part 112 start to occur. Because everyone wants to see Khalil and Heinle go toe to toe because it’ll be so fierce!

Please register in order to view this content

Diane’s entrance, while nice to see her, definitely fell flat on its face. Sure Diane is not as recognizable as let’s say a Sheila Carter return but surely there should have been a lot more flair and at some dramatic cue. However we can’t have interesting things on Griffith & Morina’s Y&R can we?