Y&R March 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I like MCE too but Chelsea stopped being relevant the moment Justin Hartley left, and even before that the writing was all over the place for Chelsea to begin with as the show could never decide if she was the interesting Chelsea the Con or some generic uninteresting tragic heroine. When the show decided to stick with the latter she became FF material.

But I can understand and feel ya on the Days vibes. Rey and Chelsea would pretty much be Y&R’s answer to Rafe and Nicole.

Please register in order to view this content

Can Kevin and Chloe have a disagreement that results in a murder-suicide story for the two of them?

OMG that is heartbreaking I can’t even imagine what they are going through.

• Members

Nick is wandering around unattached yet there is no interaction with Chelsea who was his romantic interest throughout 2017. 

Why did they break up?

As dull as Chelsea/Nick were, wouldn't it make more sense for them to have some kind of involvement than pair Chelsea with Rey, who she tried to kill?

And what happened to that story anyway?

Chelsea was locked up but then her mom got sick and it was decided the only way she could be let out was to be guarded (by Rey-really? A GC policeman can just go off and babysit a mental patient?)

Anyway Rey returns alone as apparently Chelsea is suddenly no longer a threat or a patient.

When she returns everything is OK and there are no charges laid or further treatment required.

Gotta love the Josh Griffith school of storytelling. Pesky details like logic, motivation and follow through? Forget about 'em and move on

• Members

If I recall, Connor was being a little drama queen so Chelsea moved in with Adam to help him together and Nick wasn't into it and her being pulled back into Adam's orbit (sounds familiar?) so he broke it off.

And while it hasn't worked out with Sharon who I have long wanted to be paired with a non-Newman relative, Nick needs to date a completely new woman that has no ties to Sharon, Phyllis, Adam or Victor. 
Those characters are going in circles and the whole brothers-sharing-woman thing is soooo tired when it keeps happening.

Edited by FrenchBug82

• Members

First shirtless scene for Noah or did I miss one? That’s some serious grandeur he’s been hiding under those dark clothes and leather jackets. (Obviously we knew it from his IG.)

So Keemo had a heart attack? If we find out that Diane did something to result in his death, I’ll be so pissed LOL.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

Remember what I was saying about me being worried about how they'd write Diane this time around based on the misguided way they advertised her return?

And now we are speculating Diane is a *killer*?

Diane is an antagonist but not a villain or a crazy Patty-style stalker. If they are going to go in that direction I'd rather she had stayed dead.

• Members

Based on the YouTube comments of the promo video, you'd be surprised at how many people would disagree. Some are even comparing Diane Jenkins to Sheila Carter. 

Please register in order to view this content

What worries me is that if she's being put in Jack and Phyllis' orbit or Victor and Nikki's, she would no doubt end up being the loser of the story. It would be refreshing if for once she had the upper hand.

Edited by ChickenNuggetz92