• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Well, it's great to hear that this great momentum that GH has snatched up with Louise's kidnapping WILL have a climax. Hopefully they planned it out right.

Right now, I'm near the end of the 2-11. And I am liking it. 

The fact that Maxie was taken by Peter the episode before and it does not appear jarring that the writers switched gears, ignoring the cliffhanger with only references, is kinda ballsy. But still it is not interrupting the rhythm at all is great writing. Good for them they have several balls in the air so they can just switch to that, too.

LOL at Trina side-eyeing her parents for their VD dinner which is only making Trina think she's dealing with Single Awareness Day. 

Heeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllo, Chet!!!

I am starting to wonder if the person hating on Liz and Finn is either Aidan or Jake. But would the writers do that?

I am LIVING for Ava's reaction to Nina/Sonny/Carly blowup. And she definitely knows how to play them. Speaking of Carly, does she have any female friends because her scene with Sam was actually odd. Meanwhile, her talking to Drew has gotten VERY repetitive. 

And Terry's date is...

• Members

Am I the only one here who doesn't see Nina as going through some mental break, or am I being gaslit by the CarSon fans? They seem to be doing these mental gymnastics to analyze her behaviour as her being on the brink of insanity (i.e. creating a fantasy with an amnesiac man, grooming/manipulating Willow, etc.) when she hasn't gone through that type of breakdown since 2014-15.

What I see is a simply a woman (and a grieving one at that) who ended up in a complicated situation and just makes one questionable choice after another. I also see it as karmic justice for Carly after the way she handled the Nelle situation with Jax.

• Members

Well, just speaking for myself, I felt like the writers were going with Ninata having a mental break after Nelle's death before Nixon Falls but the chemistry between CW and MB and the direction of the story gave the potential for that (cuz CW pays great crazy) gave the story a good shift. 

I definitely do not see her as a woman on a verge of a breakdown now. So like you, I would say she is a woman in a complicated situation.

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

Yeah they've been amicable for a while but having deep and meaningfuls seems a bit too much.

Carly's closest female friend would probably be Olivia - which is somewhat strange in itself because Carly usually tends to feel threatened by Sonny's exes. As far as I remember Carly and Olivia haven't ever really fallen out in the 13 years Olivia has been around. I think their friendship started because of a mutual hatred of Claudia lol.

• Members

Thank you!  Yours is the first reply I received. 

I had only recently begun observing the patterns of the guest credits and noticed they had only one slide of guest credits, but I thought to myself that I must be mistaken, that it can't be that lame.  But I guess they are that lame, LOL.  I know you do the stats every month, so you would know the answer and I believe you.  I just think it's sad that they are too lazy to credit people who work so hard.

Guest credits Friday Feb 4, 2022: 
(for the week of Jan. 31 - Feb. 4):

Guests were listed in this order: James Patrick Stuart, Lexi Ainsworth, Jon Lindstrom, Sydney Mikayla, John York, Bradford Anderson, Wally Kurth.

Omitted from guest credits Friday Feb. 4: (I'll list them in alpha order): Leslie Charleson, Jane Elliot, Kathleen Gati, Robert Gossett, Joyce Guy, Lindsay Hartley, William Lipton, Lisa LoCicero, Wes Ramsey, Parry Shen, Vernee Watson.
Children who appeared and had lines but were omitted from credits:
Easton Rocket Sweda (Leo), and Isaiah Dell (temp Leo).

Bailey Louise is driving plot and her actors (twins Jett and London Prinzo-Berendt)  have great facial expressions, but they don't have full lines, so I guess they wouldn't be credited?  (I think B&B is the only soap that credits babies in the closing credits?)

(I didn't write down if there were henchmen, guards, waiters, etc. who had lines, so I don't know who should have been credited. Nor did I note if any of the lesser nurses had lines.)

It upset me that Jane Elliot was not listed in the credits. Srsly?

I heard that James Patrick Stuart is always listed first in the guest credits. Is that still true? Because he was listed, but I don't think he appeared that week. Valentin was in the trunk of the car all week, right? I don't even think he was shown, was he? Was he in a flashback that I missed?

My three questions:
JPS, is he still recurring, and if so, why was he credited on Feb. 4?
How do they determine which 7 actors are listed in the single slide of non-contract actors?
Does GH usually credit child actors?

Edited by janea4old