GENERAL HOSPITAL February 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

Intrigued by this possible Liesl and Laura team-up! 

Please register in order to view this content

Always good to see Anna, Felicia and Mac interact with each other - we just need Robert in there!

If there’s anything that GH is good at, it’s surprising us with these unexpected interactions between random characters that actually *work*.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

2-4

Oh, I loved how that came together. I thought things were building, but it felt uneven...which I guess I could blame on the start of (for now) C stories in Willow's parentage, Alexis's new direction, Peter's comeuppance du jour. But somewhere on the way to Peter's being locked up, everything came together. I cannot believe it's just the start of the month and stories are either taking their next turns or climaxing. 

And what stood out was...we got money couples again!!! Oh, yes, Spencer/Trina, Chase/Brooklyn. I was eating up all their scenes watching. From the moment Spencer walked into the gallery to see Trina, NC had a specific tender inflection in his voice and I was right there along with Trina as Spencer was laying his heart out. And of course they were going to kiss so someone interrupted. Loved Ava messed with Esme btw. And then you have Chase and Brooklyn with so much tension between them that I really was yelling KISS ALREADY!!! Definitely like they talked about what Chase said to Dante that started their latest rift. And right when they would kiss...Peter has escaped...and with Louise in toll. AS did such a great job with her mama grief as the Friday cliffhanger. 

Another icing on the cake for me was the drama with Carly/Sonny/Nina. Not because I didn't already know what was coming. But how it came about. In a way, it's Kristina's fault it went down at all. If she had just left it along rather than taking a page from B&B Steffy and got in her father's business (Off topic...I like that Kristina's appearance have increased as of late as she is getting into the middle of her dad's drama and stuff with Alexis). Dr. O playing matchmaker did not help either. And nice foreshadowing by Britt with Drew on that. That said...no to Carly/Drew. I am just not feeling them together at all. But I have liked him with Sam, Britt, Liz...the list goes on. 

They are really holding on and building the suspence on where Valentin is. I liked that. As well as the beat that people are slowly finding out about Louise/Bailey and the switch. Like Austin finding putting the pieces together and him and Maxie having to talk about their relationship. Ugh at Peter escaping. Though the scenes were good. Poor Mac. Speaking of, vets, vets, vets everywhere.

Laura vs Victor (while being dismissive of Esme) will never get old.

That said...is Tracy gone? Cuz it just felt abrupt. 

• Members

2-8

I'll say this much. It was hilarious the looks Finola Hughes was giving as Maxie was revealing all the people who knew about the baby switch and/or baby secret. IKR!!!

And aaaawwww at the Ned/Brooklyn scenes. I am now starting to wonder about the consequences of the reveal. The fallout. Where does Brooklyn go from here? She took care of a baby for almost a year and have no baby. Will there be grief over it? Backsliding? Will Austin let up now? Will she have a breakdown? 

And I really need Peter to die. Who attacks a little girl? Good job on the recast...the girls look similar enough it does not appear abrupt. 

Awww flashbacks.

That was a good Carly/Sonny fight. And it was soooo true. I do wonder how Carly cannot see he is off his meds though. That was my only problem. And of course, what happens when she finds out. What will she do?

I live for Mac/Scorpio scenes. 

• Members

Loving how quickly things are moving now. So at this rate, we’re gonna have in Switzerland chasing after Peter and Maxie:

• Anna
  • Dante
  • Drew
  • Felicia
  • Liesl (most likely)
  • Austin (most likely)

Has it been confirmed if anyone else is headed that way? And btw, Felicia’s face in that last scene where they’re landing in Zurich - that was fierce AF. Will she jeopardise things though?

Also, that flashback scene of Felicia and Peter - was that an actual flashback, or one just made for this storyline?