• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

1-21

Okay you all are right. That kiss between Paris and Carter looked awkward. But...it is going to see it moving forward.

Speaking of forward, I totally forgot about Douglas!!! Good job with that plot thread rested for a week while we just focused on Brooke beside herself and dealing with how she felt, Ridge and how he felt, Steffy butting in. You know, playing beats. And finally, they circled back around. 

That said...Thursday's episode was sooo stupid. It was like a silly version of 'Who's on First?' with Liam and Hope not getting a clue to save their life. I was just RME. 

But Friday with Hope putting the pieces of the puzzle together was pretty good. I expected more of a reaction, but good all the same. 

Meanwhile, Steffy is on my last nerve. LOL!!! Playing matchmaker. Quit. 

• Members

My issue with Paris is we're constantly told...but not shown...how wonderful she is. All guy's fall at her feet, and I'm not sure why as the character has never been developed. She's more of a plot point versus a character.

I wish her mom would have been more of a "Dominque Deveraux" type character coming to town to mix things up. The show needs that.

Edited by pdm1974

• Members

Trying to pair Paris with Carter has me cringing.  They are ruining this character by having him have the hots for every woman at Forrester Creations.  Until recently, the only squeeze he had was Maya and now they're making him look like an oversexed fool.  

• Members

Yeah, Paris came on with such promise as a sort of free spirit, but the characterization has become so muddled and aimless. There’s really no reason for her to be on B&B, but if they keep screwing up and ditching/sidelining their black characters (or casting them with boring or uncharismatic actors, like Delon de Metz), they’re not going to gain traction. Paris and Carter have zero chemistry, though. It just screams “Throw the black folks in a corner.”

Maybe Paris’s mom should go for $Bill. There are moments when I think they are pushing her towards Zende, which would be a massive fail.

• Members

I wouldn't mind a Katie/Bill/Grace triangle. Perhaps Grace gets some type of interview in one of Bill's publications about her being a doctor. And the two fall for each other causing some envy with Katie. 

Then again, we would have to see Don Diamont and Heather Tom more than once a month. And for Brad not to have the attention span of a gnat. 

Where is Ted King?