• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

1-4

Oh, lord...and then she unraveled some more. lol. 

Yeah, Sheila pushing Brooke off the wagon (and Deacon struggling as well) and Brooke completely and utterly losing her s&*( is doing wonders for this show right now. And then that coda where she poured out the vodka, stares at the bottle with sadness (and longing)...that was just so well done. 

As has been the flashback to NYE. 

And already they are dropping crumbs...Thomas's son trying to warn Liam, but Liam not getting it, Deacon questioning the bottles, Brooke trying to piece it all together...I hope they don't figure out it was Sheila too soon, but let it build a little bit. I like these are all puzzle pieces. And they should be dealt with one by one. Meanwhile, work on Sheila making those inroads with Finn. 

Outside of a brief aftermath of the Paris/Carter kiss and a nice talk scene between Deacon and Liam...nothing really going on so far this week. 

It's all about Brooke.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

That was the longest wait for an answer to a question in history.

I see Cassandra Creech is Mama Buckingham. I have a feeling they’ll pair her with Carter for a mother/man/daughter triangle, which would mean they are unlikely to play the Quinn beat.

And how long has Sheila been talking to herself? I know that’s vintage Sheila, but I feel like she hasn’t had a scene with another character in a while lol.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

Sheila talking to herself in her hotel room is something I'm over. Why isn't she trying to get Steffy to relapse on drugs instead of getting Brooke to drink again? You would think she would do something to the person who is trying to keep her away from her precious Finn and Hayes. I do wish they would bring on Ian Buchanan as James with a recast Mary to add to the mix too. 

Alan Locher is doing an interview with Sarah Brown (ex-Agnes) on January 13. 

• Members

I like the show very much right now so I don't want to complain but yes, my main issue with current story is that it is weird for Sheila to be fixated on Finn while Mary is out there - and if I remember correctly, alienated from her mother at the time she exited.

This is weird too but in defense of the show this isn't the first time Sheila get obsessively sidetracked into getting revenge on a character that is secondary to what her main purpose supposedly is.

• Members

I tend to agree but it is weird to see those clips on YouTube and the consensus over there is very much anti-Hope.
I get the Logan women have a team of rabid haters but for all the problems with the writing of Hope/Steffy/Liam I always felt that at least he had been good at portraying both of them as making bad choices: they both went after Liam when he was married to the other for instance.
So it is weird to me to hear the Steffy fans use the Brooke insults on Hope without any self-awareness. Do they not remember how that triangle started?

Edited by FrenchBug82

• Members

Now that we're back down the the Hope vs Steffy/Taylor vs Brooke rabbit hole again, maybe it's bad writing but I thought Hope & Steffy made peace at Steffy's wedding? Now all of a sudden she's getting territorial about the Logans versus Forresters again? This is why Hope shouldn't have been Steffy's maid of honor or whatever, especially considering that the latter just slept with her husband. 

Moreover, 30+ year olds are still pining over parental neglect and and wanting their long divorced parents back together??

Edited by ironlion