B&B January 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Webmaster

All five co-hosts are appearing on "The Price is Right at Night" on Wednesday, January 19. This is clearly a last ditch effort by CBS to save this show. If the ratings don't perk up it's done after this season and I expect a replacement announcement by April 1 or sooner (like how GL got the boot on that day).

• Members

This is why I visited this thread today...wanted to see if anyone was Talking about The Squalk and B&B sending more guests to Squalk and Squalk sending more "actors" to B&B.  Like they have done with Sheryl repeatedly, to no avail.  My favorite day of The Talk was when they did the CBS Soaps day a few years ago now...and the rousing ovation Guiding Light and World Turns got when they introduced them.  I was shocked that day, given that the Talk is in Los Angeles and did not expect that reaction.  I honestly cried and have watched those clips on YouTube several times.  I think there was more surprise that day among the hosts than they were expecting.  They had not witnessed THAT kind of love and were not expecting it.  I hold that in my heart.  LOL.  

• Members

1-14

Now, Brooke, you know you want to a ride on the Deacon train. Forget Ridge. lol.

That said...this week was pretty meh. I see what you all are about with Thomas and Steffy. I love seeing JMW, but no...they are grown and need to butt out of Brooke/Ridge drama. It is giving shades of Sami/Eric back in the 90s with DAYS OF OUR LIVES. 

So Paris's mom is a doctor. Sounds like a keeper for a while. Because a doctor is at least around LA.

• Members

LOL!!! See? I remember Sami and Eric being old enough to know better.

Please register in order to view this content

After a period of time.

That is how I am feeling about those two. Especially Steffy going on and on about Taylor should save Ridge before he gets wrapped up in another of Brooke's scandals.

Cassandra she may be, but Steffy still needs to shut up.

• Members

Quinn being MIA feels like a missed opportunity with Brooke unraveling due to the kiss with Deacon and Paris crushing on Carter. Brooke and Paris are women who’ve gotten on Quinn’s bad side in recent months, and she’d be eating all of this up.

Edited by Faulkner