GH: Fall Spoilers

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I agree and Joyce Guy is a good actress. She needs to come to town. If Sonny doesn't bring her back, they can her visit Phyllis and somehow end up staying. But Sonny really is the one that should be looking out for her after all that her and Lenny did for him. She could continue to be a good friend to him. She really doesn't have anything or anyone right now. 

I had saw a spoiler a little while back about Epiphany taking care of an old friend, and I had thought it was going to be about Phyllis. But it looks it was about Epiphany catching up with Sonny on yesterday's show. Though, they could still give Phyllis other connections/possible family in PC

Edited by xtr

• Members

It's so odd. Like ... what was the point then? I assume she shows up it's just not a pressing priority but I could be wrong. Why is he not reaching out to her and offering money and support? He remembers her. Like ... and why even kill Lenny off? What was the point of any of it? 

No Phyllis yet the actress who plays Harmony was given a [!@#$%^&*] contract? I actually like her but it seems odd. Why?

Edited by KMan101

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Here are some more upcoming daily spoilers from OnTvTonight/Tv Guide for this week and the next couple of weeks:

Wednesday October 13th, 2021 Sonny lays down the ground rules with Nina. Carly makes an unexpected choice.  Austin tries to win Jason over.  Brook Lynn takes things to the next level. 
Exasperated Britt isn’t sure what to do next.

Thursday October 14th, 2021 Sonny confronts Jason. Carly and Josslyn have a heart to heart. Trina’s surprised by her feelings. Austin cautions Maxie. Britt weighs her options.

Friday October 15th, 2021 Sonny and Carly talk about the future. Spencer is forced to make a choice. Esme makes an emotional appeal to Nikolas. Britt seeks help from an unexpected source. Robert unearths a shocking discovery.

Monday October 18th, 2021 Curtis reveals more about his past to Portia. Spinelli confirms Jason’s suspicions. Anna and Robert make a surprising decision. Sam and Dante are thwarted. 
Victor dictates malicious commands.

Tuesday October 19th, 2021  Anna comes to Valentin’s aid. Sam and Dante make a discovery. Curtis and Portia are surreptitiously watched by a mysterious man. Nikolas and Ava celebrate at the Savoy. Jason and Britt learn disturbing news.

Wednesday October 20th, 2021 Nina seeks support from Curtis. Terry receives a surprising phone call. Finn and Liz have an awkward cross. Jason announces he’s leaving town to help Britt. 
Olivia meets Ned for dinner.

Thursday October 21st, 2021 Sonny connects with Spencer. An idea dawns on Nina. Willow voices her concerns about Michael. Monica advises Austin to make peace. Brook Lynn feels vindicated.

Friday October 22nd, 2021 Joss and Cam arrive at Spencer’s arraignment. Michael makes a bargain. Robert tries to get the truth from Victor. Anna is presented with a proposition. Jason and Britt arrive in Greece.

Monday October 25th, 2021 Jax makes an admission to Michael.  Ava reminds Nina of the ace up her sleeve. Anna apologizes to Valentin. Maxie shares Brook Lynn’s concerns. Sasha runs interference when Gladys ruffles feathers.

Tuesday October 26, 2021-Sonny and Carly are concerned about Michael. Willow vents to Sasha. Brook Lynn confronts Gladys. Spencer ponders his prospects with Esme. Ned turns to Austin for advice.

Wednesday October 27th, 2021-Ava thinks about rejecting Sonny’s offer for Charlie’s. Carly catches Sonny in a warm moment with Avery. Nikolas has news for Alexis in prison. Molly and Shawn talk about the future. Portia encounters the mysterious man.

I wonder what's going on with Michael. I did read a spumor that him and Willow might have some conflict, which might have her interacting more with Chase again. Also, I hope that Sonny wants to buy Charlie and give it to Phyllis and let her run it. And I wonder what is going on with the Carly catches Sonny in a warm moment with Avery spoiler. Maybe she sees him acting in a way that is more like "Mike" than Sonny and that causes her to be concerned. She did express the other day that she's not sure if the Sonny that came back is really "her" Sonny.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Didn't see a reason to start a new thread but looking like Karla Mosley is the new Jordan Ashford.

LOL.

They should have just killed Jordan off.

I think she can pull it off better than Henry did, who was a very basic replacement for Antoine. But I just see no need anymore. Frank can't let go of 'his' characters.

Jordan sparked because of Vinessa Antoine. You had your leading lady right there.

I wonder when it's announced?

Edited by KMan101

• Members

There was never much there to Jordan to begin with; she was never popular. She was and remains a C-player with minimal story, even when Vinessa Antoine was in the role. People make more of Jordan now than she was because Antoine went on to better work. GH doesn't invest in Black characters, then or now.

Edited by Vee