GH: Fall Spoilers

• Members

That happened with Noelle Beck on Loving. She was pregnant and refused to play the scenes with Trisha having a stillborn baby. It also happened with McKenzie Westmore (ex-Sheridan Crane - Passions) In real life she had a miscarriage but had to continue being trapped in a pit for MONTHS as her character was pregnant. 

A month or so ago I watched a TV movie from 1991 on Tubi with Katey Sagal and Charlotte Ross in which Katey's real-life pregnancy that was on Married with Children was written in the movie too. 

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Not that I'm averse to killing off babies (in drama, not in real life) but this is Christmastime.  These shows need to give their audiences a sense of hope for the coming year -- especially after the year (or several) that we've had.

God, I hate the [!@#$%^&*] soaps.

• Members

Right?  I felt this way when they killed off Oscar too- I don’t care how awful the actor is.  The last thing a soap should be doing in this climate (meaning their current ability to present story onscreen), is killing off kids this way.  They don’t have the time to craft it respectfully, they just move on with little care, and it’s not the right time in general.  Certainly not at the holidays, and not after the real world events of the last couple of years.  And not with throwaway characters.

We should be seeing stories of family and love right now.

Edited by titan1978