GH: Fall Spoilers

• Members

It is not dramatic. It is exactly how I feel. Those who read this forum know I have a tendency to be very indulgent with soaps and try to emphasize the good things they do even when everything sucks. But I am beyond incandescent about this. For the exact reason you said. They got me to trust them this would be worth it and it really really really wasn't. I feel like a major sucker.
While I suspect it is not their fault, the current writers shouldn't count on me ever investing anything into any new attempt to tell a long-term tale ever again.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yeah, I've been seeking out other sources for my soap fix. I keep trying with these soaps and I just keep getting let down and frustrated. Silly me. LOL. But there's so much potential and they just keep fumbling the ball.

Guza and Phelps were so toxic and ugly but they were still also a soap. They played beats and got things right even as ugly as it was and as destructive as it was. They ripped the heart out but I'd take ANYTHING happening at this point ... how sad.

I'm so tired of letting them waste my time. They waste SO MUCH time. 

• Members

As much as I hated Phelps and Guza’s GH- at least it was well written.  I may not have liked the stories or the characters they choose most often to focus on, but the daily writing and events were so much stronger, the drama had stakes and it was emotional.  Way too dark, way too many characters killed off with potential, overly indulgent to MB, SB and to lesser extent, TG.  But it was well written darkness.

It’s just pathetic at this stage watching the show.  They did the same thing with Ryan’s return last year- they missed the climax and the story has just kept limping along with him still there.  Peter should be gone- I get him being alive to not taint Liz and Finn.  But then Anna should have killed him.  Roger should have been killed off as Franco and been done.  Austin will never work for me because it’s Roger, again.  And it’s not working for those crazed Roger fans because they want Franco (vomit) back with Liz.  And this storyline with Sonny is a huge bust.

• Members

LOL yeah, the Stanco stans are deflated because he isn't Franco and never interacts with Liz. I LOL. But the reality is Austin isn't working. NOBODY is interested in him. Howarth seems like a good guy who is liked BTS, but it's time to go.

The storyline setups all had potential so to drop the ball screams of interference. It's cute seeing the couple stans whine about 'the writers' (which is what Frank loves to see), who yes have some blame as well for certain things. Yet it's really about the fact that they can't stand 'the writers' broke up their favorite chemistry-free coupling. Newsflash stans: 2014-2018 wasn't great either.

And exactly with Guza. It was well written. I hated a lot of it. But I'll give credit where credit is due. 

I just don't understand the obsession with Peter. Frank hates us. That's all I got.

Funny how Laura Wright took a Twitter break as all of this drama free [!@#$%^&*] hits the screen. And Peter's return. She knew. LOL. (I also imagine she was being unbelievably [!@#$%^&*] on by crazy stans who can't tell an actor apart from their character)

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Someone who gets spoilers early including SOD spoilers just posted what's going to happen regarding Spencer and the rest of the teens when the stalker reveal happens. They said that the teens are going to lie to Sonny and tell him that Nikolas is going to skip town with Avery. Sonny is going ot go over to WYendemere wanting to beat Nikolas to a pulp, which will cause Spencer to confess to protect his father. Ava will show up as he's confessing. Nikolas will kick Spencer out of Wyndemere, Spencer will not incriminate Esme and will want to get even with Nik/Ava.

I'm definitely not a fan of these spoilers. This is not entertaining let, even an entertaining mess. I wasn't a fan of Trina being the one to expose Spencer &I'm not liking the sound of these spoilers and the direction of this storyline. The only spoiler that makes sense is Nik kicking Spencer out. The teens (Trina, Joss/Cam) are acting like they are moral than Spencer but insist on lying to Sonny who has already been through a lot of trauma recently. Not to mention he suffers from bipolar disorder. They are also endangering Nikolas's safety.

Nik will choose Ava over Spencer again, which will continue to drag out that storyline. Spencer will cover for Esme, and she will skate for the time being and continue to stay latched onto him while they possibly drag out her backstory. And Sprina may not get much to really spend time together as Spencer will still be with Esme and still going after Nik/Ava. I'm not caring for any of this.

Edited by xtr