Days of Our Lives: September 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Johnny is kind of a douche but I like him!

Realistically, even with funding, how does Johnny expect to make this film?  It's documented I guess, but how does he plan to make a movie without John/Marlena's consent?  He can't find Kristen, get ahold of Sami, main players are dead, and everyone else in town doesn't have much info. 

Also, I am offended on Marlena's behalf that Johnny thinks Abby could play her and I am offended for Abby that Johnny thinks Abby looks old enough to be Allie's mother lol.

• Members

I enjoyed the EJ/Lucas scenes. They have a fun dynamic. And I was just glad to see Lucas in general. LMAO at Lucas gloating that he's going to invest in Johnny's movie. And EJ is still bruised from his last fight but is already trying to start sh-t with Lucas, haha.

Please register in order to view this content

Tbh I love Lucas but he's probably lucky that Roman stopped EJ because I'm pretty sure Lucas wouldn't stand a chance against him.

"I don't mean this as criticism. This is a real question. Do you ever think about how stupid you are?" Even Roman had me laughing today. EJ is trying to fight with Roman too! Lmao, dude needs to lighten up.

Johnny wants Abby to play Marlena in his movie? That was such a huge WTF. But Johnny and Abby talking about her affair with EJ was funny. Johnny knows that EJill is where it's at though. Maybe he should make a movie about them instead? I also laughed at Johnny saying that possession is nothing to be ashamed of and Abby just being like, "huh?"

This episode was so much better than the Gabi/Jake/Ava/Rafe/Xander/Gwen show.