DOOL: Vet Returns

• Members

From what I recall she chose to leave and was pretty frustrated at the time.  She and Matt finally had in-character writing with Beth Milstein as interim HW before Sheffer, but it was too little too late.  That was also the last time she had any spark as Jennifer IMO.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I understand people being conflicted about Missy. In her youth she had such a spark and spontaneity that took a long time to go away, even in the 2000s. But she's looked old and tired to me for many years, and the personal bled into the screen persona in a few ways long ago IMO. I feel for her strange situation with her husband, but she's also making her own choices (much like Banus or possibly another female lead at GH). I usually wouldn't get behind a foundational recast like this one, but Cady I felt did an excellent job in what should've been Mission: Impossible.

I doubt Corday would ever cut Missy loose for good, so I assume if this is true she will be the incumbent Jennifer going forward. But for my money it's a mistake and it should be Cady McClain, especially with DAYS potentially reinventing itself online. And if Missy refuses to be vaccinated, which will soon be the law of the land in many workplaces, she should be dismissed permanently.

• 2 weeks later...