Key Links: Announcements | Support Desk

Bold and Beautiful June 2021 Discussion

• Members
3 hours ago, FrenchBug82 said:

Don Diamont granted a restraining order against a stalker who claims DD is responsible for the Iraq War and Covid and WHO SHOWED UP AT HIS HOUSE.

Yikes. Must have been terrifying.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/06/15/soap-opera-star-don-diamont-restraining-order-alleged-stalker/

Sigh…this is why I hate people sometimes..

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
7 hours ago, Faulkner said:

Ugh…

Big yikes if that comes to fruition. But I have not watched the two for almost two weeks now and don’t miss it at all. Don’t need to be tortured by Liam and Bill crying in jail LOL

• Members
9 minutes ago, soapfan770 said:

Big yikes if that comes to fruition. But I have not watched the two for almost two weeks now and don’t miss it at all. Don’t need to be tortured by Liam and Bill crying in jail LOL

I stopped watching the end of 2019, and I don't miss it one bit.

• Members

So Vinny intentionally jumped in front of Bill's car to set up Liam. BUT how would he know that Liam would be driving? I'm also mad that Vinny only got to declare his love of Thomas in death. LOL!

• Members
1 minute ago, crc said:

So Vinny intentionally jumped in front of Bill's car to set up Liam. BUT how would he know that Liam would be driving? I'm also mad that Vinny only got to declare his love of Thomas in death. LOL!

I can’t with this idiotic show. If it weren’t for Quinn/Carter, I would have bailed.

• Members

Wow 

Vinny’s love for Thomas was much deeper than I thought

Hell, why would Thomas even want Hope when such a caring, gorgeous guy loves him that much

2 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

I can’t with this idiotic show. If it weren’t for Quinn/Carter, I would have bailed.

Yeah, this all does seem a little sloppy and thrown together. I’m actually surprised that B&B is still ahead of GH and Days in the ratings. 

• Members
2 hours ago, Faulkner said:

I agree but I feel like they rushed Carter and Quinn. Too many people know about it and I’m already tired of Paris’s condescending looks. 
Idiotic is the right word for the Vinny redo. Now we can have Brooke and Ridge argue about who gets to be with Hope.