Bold and Beautiful June 2021 Discussion

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I was about to comment the same thing! 
The irony of Liam is that, while I certainly like Scott C's suggestion for why he is so irresistible, if the character had a lot more of SC's natural charm and humor, it might somewhat make more sense that Steffy and Hope would treasure him so.

But the appeal of the self-indulgent whiny dullard we are given is a complete mystery.

• Members

Paris is a meddling jerk! It’s none of her business who Carter banged when he wasn’t with Zoe. Everyone seems to forget that Zoe was panting around Zende like a dog in heat.

Poor Carter is going to end up losing his job because of those twits. 
Quinn needs to murder Paris.

Edited by Chatty Cakes

• Members

Thomas all mad at the jail. Was he really that good of a friend to Vinnie? From what I remember, Thomas was kind of a jerk to him. 

Liam gifting Hope and the kids to Thomas 

Please register in order to view this content

The man was dating a mannequin not that long ago Liam. Don’t give him your family just yet.

Quinn with her ponytail spilling about the spiked smoothie! 

• Members

Can we talk about how awful it is for Liam to say something like that? What happened to Hope's freewill? Are women gifts that men decide which of them gets?
Setting aside the stupidity of choosing Thomas, are the writers thinking this is romantic as in "I am sacrificing myself for my woman to be happy" rather than yet another proof that Liam is a egoistical self-pitying misogynistic a**? What are they doing?

• Members

I think they are going to give us Thope (Hopmas?) temporarily and it may turn into more. Liam will get out of prison (dear writers PLEASE spare us an incarcerated Liam) early and try to take back his family. 
I don’t know why but I’m predicting that Finn will die at some point.  Liam will once again ping pong between two households. I could be wrong but I don’t know that I see Finn as long term.

• Members

Yeah. Of course they are setting up a new triangle with L/H/T. It is transparent and obvious and that's what they were working on when they slowly rehabilitated Thomas.
I was more commenting on what a horribly misogynistic trope it is for a man to "give" his wife to another man as if her thoughts, opinions, feelings, free will were not a factor.

Me neither and being that he is the one expandable character involved in the Vinnie murder story and we were told there was a "mystery" - which isn't obvious so far as the story has been about what we saw Liam do -, well... 

Let's just say I can see a way he'll be out of the picture within the year.

• Members

I haven't watched since March but read about it and this topic board once in a while...whenever Finn came on it was pretty obvious he was going to be another useless character to cause angst among the main triangle/quadrangle...I'm surprised to still read about him.  

• Members

Yes, Liam was wrong. Not only misogynistic but just plain stupid. Hope is super sheltered already. She lives on mommy’s property. Works at the same company as her mom and stepdad. Her aunts are all in her corner. She really needs her kooky stepbrother to watch over her and the kids?