Legacy Character Returning To YR

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Oh good lord I thought I had blocked that out along with that picture of EW Malcolm and his sandwich platter 

Will be interesting to see if see gets any type of story for sure. The stuff involving Reed, Charlie and Maddie was embarrassing. Whatever happened to Shauna anyways, she get shipped back into foster care? Was there ever an explanation of how she left?

• Members

So Moses will hook up with Faith but maybe not romantically. Their scenes will take place at Crimson Lights, Sharon's cottage and Devon's penthouse. They will talk a lot about things they've done (that the viewers won't see) and other characters (that viewers won't see)

• Members

Because he's only on the show because TPTB want a legacy for Faith to interact with. Isn't everybody else related to her because Charlie? 

I also think that Amanda's family is being done right. Introduced slowly. Not all at once and shoved down our throats. 

• Members

I think Shauna went to live with her Aunt if I'm not mistaken? 

I would go have and bring on Johnny, Connor, Lucy as teens too. And perhaps another teenage girl unrelated to the canvas to form a teen scene. However, probably due to obvious lack of budget and COVID it probably won't happen. Maybe, Kyle, Jack, Summer and CO. can rebrand Glo By Jabot 20 years later bringing them together. 

Johnny can be the "Golden Boy" of both the Newman and Abbott families causing a rivalry with Connor who is the black sheep. Perhaps, Chelsea decides to finally bond with Johnny the son she gave up which can cause drama between she, Billy, and Victoria. Johnny and Connor can also rival over for Lucy's affections. 

Chelsea decides to tell Johnny the truth about her being his natural mother but Victoria threatens her not to do so. Connor overhears them two arguing and decides to rub salt in the wound at his brother/cousin revealing it at Johnny's Sweet 16 Birthday Party i.e. Phillip on Guiding Light finding out about him being a Marler. 

So much potential with having a teen scene again. I just hope the writers don't screw it up like regimes have been doing for years now. 

Edited by Forever8