GH February 2021 Discussion

• Members

Oh there's still PLENTY of issues. LOL.

For one, do we see Laura get the same kind of writing Sonny does? Literally every tear and every moment? Nope. Where's the one on one's Laura should be having with Lesley and Kevin? The writing is still very uneven. But I do feel a shift and it's watchable for me. Not a high bar by any means ...

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Donnell Turner has much more chemistry with Brook Kerr then Briana Nicole Henry.

Cam/Joss/Trina need a better storyline. I love the friendship between them. They play off each other very well, but they need some conflict

I also love the Brad/Britt scenes. It's definitely time to get him out of prison.

NuLucas was looking pretty hot with the scruff. But I'd prefer that Felix be there for Brad, and they cast a new guy for Lucas until they reunite him with Brad

And I don't care at all about Franco's troubles. I would have run out of the restaurant that I was eating at too if a serial killer walked into the place.

Lmao true. That place, and the place that Curtis and Portia were at both look a little depressing.

• Members

Random thought.

I know Skye was never well used on GH and few people probably miss her like I do (and RA probably has moved on) but I have been watching 1990 episodes of All My Children and I really like the chemistry she had with JPS. Wouldn't mind revisiting this with him as Valentine.

I dunno. I dislike Franco as intensely as everyone else but I am not bothered they are establishing Cam to be a very kind sweet-hearted well-adjusted guy and the stepfather relationship, even again if it is with Franco, is an interesting layer.

It is rare enough that current GH - or any soap really - is establishing a male bond that isn't around murdering people AND a male character who seems to be fundamentally a good person so I will take it even if again, Franco is not a character I want any part of.
Saccharine is part of soaps after all. I will take it over any villain-rival-of-Sonny-of-the-year any day.

• Members

I'm not disagreeing and I liked that Cam did what he did (even though I have to admit that that kid had such a great head of hair) It just seemed like such an overload of sappiness, and to end the episode that way feels like there's no hook to get me to watch tomorrow. I definitely will though lol

• Members

There is no Cameron propping.

I would have respected this scene if Cameron were doing it for Lucky or one of his brothers. Since I don't give two flying f*cks about Frankles or Howarth's hammy acting, it just doesn't matter to me.

William Lipton is a good actor, but Cam is wasted running around kissing Franko's azz.

Why are they going the domestic partner route?  Molly is unique so I get it.  It just seemed an odd way for them to have  spent an episode and a half. (I liked day player clerk, btw)

• Members

Cameron's hair

Please register in order to view this content

Cute gesture, hate that's it for Franco. I'm pretty impressed with the actor playing Cameron.

LOL at Jason the hitman handing out Valentine's to sick kids. Kind of here for Jason/Britt though.

I feel like I missed something. When did Molly and TJ get back to the point where they're having the commitment ceremony?

They really need to stop pushing Michael/Willow, they are SO boring.