GH February 2021 Discussion

• Members

I must be the only person on the planet who is unimpressed by Lipton's acting. (the occasional singing he does it cute in a Shaun Cassidy/TeenBeat kind of way..) Every time he smiles, I cringe....and then I want to slap some connection to the material into him. 

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Felix never really left, but is used briefly--   Nurses' Ball; was Mike Corbin's caretaker at Sonny's home before the Nursing Home; briefly here and there as day player nurse.

NULucas is stiff and has also been used sparingly.  

I think that was the first scene between Lucas and Felix in quite a while, but I may be wrong.

Please register in order to view this content

Felix has been popping in and out for years.  Since Marc Samuel was dropped to recurring. 

It's hard to form an opinion. When he has appeared a handful of times. The actor very BLAND. I doubt GH has any commitment to Brucas. Their scenes were just filler. I'm glad they remembered Britt and Brad's friendship. 

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

I just cannot get over the amount of tragedy they have given Maxie.  She is at her best when she can be bitchy and fun.  Three dead men, currently saddled with a liar and criminal, all these kids and baby stories.

I have felt she should be closer to Sherry Springfield’s Blake from GUiding Light- bitchy, sarcastic, career oriented, impulsive and self-centered.  She used to be this way, that’s why her working for Kate was such a perfect fit.

• Members

It is probably a weird thing to say since Georgie was killed so long ago and had not that much time to establish what kind of character she would have grown up to be.
But I sometimes feel Maxie's place on the canvas now is alone occupying the space that should have been Maxie and Georgie's and it would have all made much more sense if all those stories has been spread over two sisters rather than pile them all on Maxie and losing her character traits in the process.

• Members

It wasn't that much.

Last week, we saw a pair of hands putting a DVD into an envelope and mailing it. The return address said D. Marick. Yesterday, Obrecht broke into Maxie and Peter's apartment and watched the DVD. It was of Alex explaining to Peter that she was his mother.