GH February 2021 Discussion

• Members

Ugh that's a horrible thought.  I don't think any of them are in danger except possibly Ingo.  Jax is pretty useless and IR's views really seem to make him unpopular.

As far as MB, I don't understand why he would do that.  Even in good fun (which it isn't), after NLG said she was offended, delete the video, apologize to her privately, and move on.  Don't double down on it's a joke crap.  MB has said a lot of questionable things to his female co-stars over the years and they still seem to praise him up and down, which always seemed false.  And yet I don't think he would openly make fun of Laura Wright or Vanessa Marcil like he did Nancy.  It does seem like bullying and I would be upset if I was NLG too.  But I don't think MB will lose his job over it.

The SBu stuff to me is kind of unclear.  He could be doing something awful, but it's hard for me to tell definitively just by one picture at one angle.  I don't doubt he's a Trumper but it's hard to tell what he's doing with his hands.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yeah I am a bit surprised. I have never doubted he was part of the awful boys' club but he had generally been smarter about not playing with fire when it comes to his public persona.
A consequence of a certain someone's prominence in our country the past few years really seem to be that a lot of people seem to have been liberated to behave in awful manners without any second thoughts.

On the upside, happy that Maura West tweeted in response to support NLG. She could have chosen to stay quiet and let the drama involving others unfold. This makes me happy.

Edited by FrenchBug82

• Members

Finally sitting down for this funeral (2/15, 2/16) and it's the only thing I'm not interested in. lol.

The beginning of Crazy Eyes Nina has been good for me because it is coming slowly and nicely so far.

They should use Kristina more.

Laura is love. 

For me, it's the subplots cuz it's funny trying to watch a funeral knowing he ain't dead. 

• Members

Hold up!!! Lesley and Monica in a scene TOGETHER!!! LOL!!!

Color me surprised.

That said...nice to be done with the funeral episodes and yes, Carly vs Nina and the words were balanced between both of them throwing the others' crimes in the other's face was a thing of beauty. 

And whoever wrote Monica's monologue to Olivia about being married into the Quartermaines and becoming one deserves a raise. So much history in their scene and feeling Olivia being one and Monica having her back (And seeing so much of Monica) just warmed my heart. 

• Members

Yeah, that saddens me. 

She was on a role and they have great hate chemistry. 

Meanwhile...this VD episode a week late...is hit and mess. 

And yeah...I see what you all are saying about Cameron. Cuz I feel like shaking him in this scene with Joss, Trina, and the razor. Just smh.  Is everything with him about his tie to Franco? Cuz I would be more into it if it was about his tie to his MOTHER.

I don't like the forcing of Portia and Curtis. Up until this gimmicky date, they had great chemistry, but it was more organic. This feels horribly forced. 

Meanwhile, I also don't like this TJ/Molly becoming domestic partners. At some point, it lost its momentum and now it feels too abrupt. 

Something I can't say about how the writers are establishing Dante/Sam and Jason/Britt. Though the VD was gimmicky for Jason/Britt. 

And yeessssssssssssss for seeing Britt/Brad!!! Felix/NuLucas not so much.

And I assume Ryan is the one who sent Ava the roach and letter about secrets. 

• Members

Well...I like that Orbecht's diva fedora from the 50th anniversary promo made an appearance.

And wow...I did not realize that Anna would piece together Peter's connection to Helena before the wedding. And with Valentin's help? Who knew?

Mildly excited. Now that I'm a week behind. 

• Members

Yeeeah, I'm just not liking this Cameron/Franco bond...and this scene where Franco was in trance is the reason why. Does this not just prove Jason's point of Franco still being dangerous? Just smh.

About to end the month and it's funny how three stories are in this episode (2/25).

I know this is leading up to the double wedding and that is totally the A story.

Jason vs Cyrus over Cyrus's mom is the B story (and ties in Portia vs Jordan in a separate, but related tangent)

And this Ryan story is just starting really with Ava confronting him over the roach message is a C story. 

Add on Franco/Cameron scenes, Liz/Finn scenes discussing the tumor story and Curtis thinking opening a club (another C story since this is the 2nd time it's been mentioned) and this episode is surprisingly busy given a double wedding is coming.