GH February 2021 Discussion

Today's episode was one of those unbearably bad episodes. GH does so well. Mostly watched with the sound off. MagaJax & Nina are a snooze fest. Martin, Valentin and Peter are awful characters. Michael and Willow are painful too watch. (Or is that Sasha? I confuse those two basic white girls all the time. LOL)  Sonny's big story is BORING CRAP.

Edited by victoria foxton

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

+2 on this.  I want to say she is miscast, but Nina wasn't much before CW.  I want to like her and I think she is great, but Nina sucks.  She's boring and lacks any sorta chemistry with Jax/Ingo and JPS/Valentin.  I think if I could root for Nina/Jax or even Nina/Valentin I would feel more.   I am a huge Jax fan (Ingo's politics aside) and I haven't been this meh about a Jax pairing since Miranda and Jax were on a beach in Australia with a horse lol.  I liked him and Sam and a dead man's hand more than this.....

• Members

I don't really know how people feel about Julian in these parts (I was a fan) but it would have been worth chemistry-testing Nina and Julian a bit more. Especially if it had pitted JPS and WdV against each other which, based on their off-screen chemistry, could have been great fun.
Oh well.

• Members

Well, I cannot say that they don't look good together. And it IS refreshing to see her away from Jason. And someone was looking good in those boxer briefs...lol. 

I definitely find the idea inspired. Sonny's son. Alexis's daughter. And they are both so connected to so many people and yet not related.

I guess...hmmmm? I mean some of what I see in the two has potential. And then some of it is forced. Looks like they are doing what they happened with Sam and Patrick where it was started sllllowly and friends. 

• Members

Yay!!! I made it to today!!!

And this is building nicely.

We have a mystery person with Alex's will, something recorded, and a letter for Peter. Dimitri?

Anna's onto Obrecht and is on the warpath.

And I wanted to say that I've been liking Valentin the last two weeks. I cannot seem to find the word. If he was a woman, I would say he's playing the 'vixen' role. And I've been loving it. So...he's being a rouge? 

Is it too much to ask for Ava and Nina to go after Carly? Double custody battle? I like that they are trying to keep Nina rational, but I want her to go revenge all up on Carly. And the hints CW has been giving in her performance is making me cross my fingers. Goodness knows Carly could use a rival and Nina is in the perfect position now to be a great one. 

And I might have missed it since I've only recently started back regularly but...does Robert know yet that Holly is alive?