B&B: December 2020 Discussion Thread

• Members

They need to stop making black folks sing at the holidays lol. They did it with the Avants in previous years, even after they stopped featuring them in stories. (Although after hearing John McCook’s singing voice, I see why they used Paris.)

I keep remembering Timothy D. Stickney’s anecdote in the OLTL oral history. Even though he’s a skilled vocalist, he pretended to be tone-deaf so that producers wouldn’t trot R.J. out as the black man who sings at town events.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

What I wish would happen: Steffy's definitely going to happen baby turns out to be Finn's. They stay together and Hope dumps Liam's annoying ass and he just goes away.

But what's probably really going to happen: Liam and Steffy will reunite, the baby will turn out to be his. Hope will go with Finn, and then Liam will start being a little bitch about it, which will cause problems for him and Steffy.

• Members

I saw some of it when the Doctor told them that Thomas's surgery was successful.  Did they ever explain why Vinnie never came home to his apartment?  I saw a scene with Thomas and the Hope doll and read synopsis - but did they ever explain why Vinnie doesn't live in his own apartment?  

• Members

I don’t like the save the world crap but I do need Paris to rattle her jerk sister Zoe!
LOL Thomas kept his head of hair but has a bandage that makes him look like an 80s aerobics instructor. 
Liam is such a dud. Cant even have a one night stand without whining like a baby.

Edited by Chatty Cakes

• Members

Flo and Wyatt suck! Why are they messing with Finn?  It’s none of baby thief Flos business who is at Steffys. Who the hell is she to question Finn? Steffy and Hope should ban Flo from their homes. 

Carter needs someone better than Zoe. What’s her deal? She wants Zende and Carter for herself?

Gawd they look awful. Hopes hat and Steffys lips should get together. Both those things were distracting from the two actresses good looks.

Liams got a new swoop in his hair. Reminds me of the 90s or a a surfer.

Also it was weird for Finn to be randomly at Steffys showering.

Edited by Chatty Cakes

• Members

Since when is Flo a good friend of Steffy’s? And Wyatt is like a hammer in every scene, always a bull in a China shop.

Steffy’s lips? I have no clue why JMW does this to herself on a regular basis. She’s so beautiful, yet she resorts to making her face a caricature. Is there no one on set or in her life who will tell her?