B&B: December 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Has Hope Married Thomas yet in a hospital bed and gotten it annulled and married Liam again?  Has Steffy figured out Kelly is Bill's daughter and new baby daddy is Finn's?  Leaving Liam non-baby Daddy and ret-con Bill slept with Hope?  And Beth is Bill's also?  And then Thomas and Liam fight over Hope?  And then Quinn wants Flo and Wyatt to be together and then because of Shauna she interjects into that?  Her best friend that she demanded live on the property needs to now get out of the house and off the property, and then Quinn sleeps with Ridge?  This show is so stupid.  It's gonna be something like that.  Paris and Zende and Zoe have random unwanted scenes and Carter is the hottest guy on daytime and gets no story whatsoever.  He'll perform a wedding or file divorce papers.  Thomas has a brain tumor and that's why he's been nuts for 10 years, yet he'd be dead by now.    The show has become worse than DAYS or Passions.  But it was never good anyway, but seriously.  But I'm only going from recaps and I hear Thomas is hot though so it's all OK.  I think it sounds dumb.  I watch Tamron Hall now.  Hope Europe and Australia like this stuff because it's bad.  

• Members

Why does it put such a bee in your bonnet?  I can tell you what I saw last week.  And I'll post the spoiler website and recap website so that you can see it's all there.  It's really not that hard to follow.  Haven't seen Y&R in months and sad I missed Dina's leaving.  What I watched:  Last week I saw Quinn pleading to Eric for 1 or 2 minutes and Dr. Finn telling the group that Thomas is out of the woods.  That's it.  That's all I saw.  Other than that, I read in recaps.  Everything I wrote in my post above is speculation but probably not - B&B is very predictable and Y&R is terrible. I don't need to be "OK" that I'm watching and admit it, regularly because I'm not.