GH December 2020 Discussion

• Members

Franco's storyline is confusing me. Didn't Terry say that the brain tumor was inoperable, so how the hell were they able to operate on it. All he had to do was get caught in a bomb blast and suddenly the tumor was operable? Is it even medically accurate?

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Nailed it. We get some good episodes and then Laura and Tracy go MIA, for example as we are on Day 17 of Sonny Corinthos.

I struggle the same with DAYS. I get sucked back in and then it turns to [!@#$%^&*] with focus on all the wrong people in plots I could give two shits about.

• Members

Is all this talk of Morgan supposed to be foreshadowing?

Agreed. 

I know for a lot of people there’s no love loss for Jason, but Steve still kills it sometimes. This has the potential to be a great story, I hope it isn’t messed with

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I wish Curtis had chemistry with his wife.

The problem with the quad of Michale/Willow/Chase/Sasha is that they are all too nice, and Michael and Willow are both so low key in their acting styles.  If one of them was a scheming nightmare like Sami on DAYS, it would make this at least watchable.  Instead we have boring characters.  They aren’t strong enough performers to sell an all nice quad.

From watchable to forgettable in the course of three episodes.  Which has happened several times for me. The legacy of Frank’s GH.

Edited by titan1978

• Members

Agreed. That is a fùcking hot-ass man. I say stick him with one of the white ladies. I bet he and Cynthia Watros would spark far better than her and Ingo. Hell, I even thought he and Kelly Monaco had chemistry, but you know they’re not going there, even if they split JaSam. Let him bang down Sasha or Willow, for God’s sake.

Edited by Faulkner