GH December 2020 Discussion

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The fact that people like Jane and Genie are capable of still pulling off high caliber work with the constraints daytime productions have now is pretty incredible.  Jane isn’t even regularly acting.

I imagine the scenes around Luke telling Laura about Lucky and the fire had the luxury of time to perfect, even if back then it felt rushed for TG and GF. Now she has to work herself up to Laura’s pain and hit it out of the park in zero time at all, and she doesn't have Tony or the Luke relationship to help her get there.  I like Jon Lindstrom but he was mostly just standing there in the shows I saw.  DZ, Jane and Genie brought the emotion.

And I buy Ava is capable of anything, because that is the character.  Her motivations often make no sense because she is crazy.

For all of GH's many faults. It's become somewhat watchable. The mystery with the long dead David Hamilton has me interested. I'm loving the use of Laura's past. It feels soapy. Things are happening.  Even Kelly Monaco has finally woken up. And is actually acting. Instead of sleep walking through her scenes. I usually have disdain and indifference towards GH. And just hate watch it out of habit. I hope the slight increase in quality continues. But Frank will sabotage things soon enough.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

Same thing happened at this time last year. It was good from like October to March, then it got messy again.

I'm liking the show right now too. And I hope they really play up this Sam going against the mob life storyline. It has massive potential and its a very realistic reaction to the bombing. That consistency is sometimes missing on GH

• Members

Genie Francis has been bringing it. She's fantastic. I'm glad she's reminding everyone of it

Please register in order to view this content

Kelly Monaco is checked in again which is nice.

Carly was in Snarly form today with Taggert. Lord, lol.

Today's episode wasn't bad. I like the use of history.