GH November 2020 Discussion

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Ah [!@#$%^&*]. There it is. I, sadly, called it. Brook Lynn's knocked up with Valentin's baby. She had a pregnancy test today. Lawd. I knew it.

Exactly spot on. Carnes was great and viewers LOVE HIM in the role. I really don't think Frank probably expected the backlash, which tells you how clueless he is. Or he did and he just wanted to do it quietly, lol. Something had to happen.

They're also being dragged, not just for wasting Carnes, but for how they just simply up and recast a gay character without even a mention like he was a nothing character (which he clearly is to GH). It's kind of insulting. 

Maybe it was a last minute thing? I'm tired of guessing already lol so hopefully we hear more (I'm sure we will with Soap Twitter all over it)

Edited by KMan101

• Members

lol I know. I can see the temptation to make her pregnant and I get it. I'm guessing Chase ends up playing baby daddy, although I don't see why at this point, Brook wouldn't tell Valentin if she were, so something probably happens. Just all guess work on my part but if they want to milk drama ...

I'm just kinda over babies on soaps and I didn't really want Brook Lynn saddled with a kid but I like the growth they've given the character under the temp recast and so it could be interesting I guess. I mean, Maxie has two kids and one on the way and was it really even necessary? We have to build the next generation of course but baby stories don't seem important like they once were and they often seem lazy as a story because it gives the writer an 'easy 9 months'. I mean, even Ron has admitted as much in the past lol. So I'm just turned off to baby stories. 

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Do these people not know about condoms and birth control? 

NuLucas is great-looking (no RC, but still hot) but that’s a huge physical difference. Just very random to have this big tower of a man be called “Lucas” with no announcement.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

That's what I'm thinking. We would have heard something if the recast had been planned.

Frank, or the writers or whoever need to learn that you don't need to do stupid things like this in order to bring couples together. Josh and Briana have enough chemistry on their own that they don't need something like this to become a couple. They didn't even need to do something like that with Michael and Willow and there's almost no chemistry with them.

I'm loving the dragging GH is getting. This episode is meh. The Lucas drama on soap twitter. Is more fun than the actual show. Sasha's basic ass is oding. And i could care less. As much i hate  Sonny and Jason. I do hope they kill Cyrus. This New Lucas is dull. Here in New York we just got preempt By Biden and Harris. Don't mind at all. 

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

Once again, I am reminded of why I despise politics more than anything else on this Earth.  Thank God for Youtube.

From what I've seen, new Lucas seems like a good actor and he is hot lol But he looks a lot older than how old Lucas is supposed to be. Still hope it's only a temp. recast though.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Exactly. That's when it becomes and feels forced. You have to have GREAT writing and GREAT acting to overcome it. 

yep

lol right? 

NuLucas is definitely hot but it was a big physical difference and SO random to have this big towering man next to tiny Sam. Like I said, I did a double take when I realized it had to be Lucas. lol.