GH November 2020 Discussion

• Members

Mileage and all that, but I thought Jax/Alexis had great chemistry during the whole Mixed Marrieds thing. But I will agree that Jax is basically the "white-hat character" there to rescue any given female. Fine in his 20s, but it's old now.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I liked Jax and Alexis too. I once liked Ned and Alexis but I didn't see much chemistry this go around, but I like the complication of their romp in the sack as Alexis fell off the bottle.

Gonna give a hard no to recast Lucas. He looks like a 40 year old frat dude playing dress up. LOL. Sorry. A huge shift in how this character looks. Gonna be a no for me. Lord, he looks like deVry's OLDER brother. And Monaco's face is distracting now. Sigh.

LOL, the recast isn't awful, he's cute. But kind of a big difference. I'm just really biased towards Carnes.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

lol! Yep. 

Isn't it sad Lucas is so unimportant to the show they couldn't even announce a recast.

I wonder what happened with Carnes. He probably saw they had little interest. 

If a recast means we see more of him, cool, but I won't hold my breath. It's nice seeing him play doctor today.

I've also got no idea if it's temp, or permanent ...

https://www.inquisitr.com/6386317/general-hospital-lucas-recast/

I mean, he was literally just standing next to Sam. I honestly had to do a double take and realize it was Lucas.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I actually kinda like the recast LOL (after my rant) but man I do miss Carnes and if Lucas actually starts appearing more and being used more, that would be nice, I won't hold my breath but like you I'd rather it be Carnes. Seems like a combo of the show not really using him but maybe he wasn't always available? I don't know. I hope we hear more soon.