GH November 2020 Discussion

• Members

The painting thing made me crazy, and not only because Michael and Willow are so damn boring.

She has this little cup filled with paint. OK, so then why is all the furniture in the room covered with sheets? And look at the floor? Shouldn’t the rest of the damn floor be covered, too, if you’re going to be ridiculous? 

Why is Willow dressed like she’s going out on a shopping trip? Those are painting clothes? She’s a lousy painter, too. Even with that little cup of paint and small brush, she couldn’t help but hit Michael with a big splat of paint. Because of course she did.

What major suckage.

Also more major suckage with Cyrus, the non-scary mob boss who isn’t scary at all except to people in Port Charles.

Am I missing something? Why the frick does he care so much about owning this damn town? Shouldn’t a guy SO powerful and SO frightening have a bigger agenda? It’s ridiculous.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Coke head Sasha is far more entertaining than painting stars on the ceiling Willow. 

I liked they had Sonny bring up Karen Wexler and him giving her pills in relation to the Sasha mess. I'll always appreciate history usage.

I like the actress playing Phyllis. Can we keep her? lol She's giving me Mary Mae Ward vibes and I'm here for it.

Oh, Nina arrived in 2014. It's 2020. We are just NOW getting into who her daughter is (um, it's clearly Nelle, LOL). I'm sure plans changed (with Staff's Nina it was likely Willow) but still ... lord. God Bless Cynthia Watros for trying to sell it but I still don't care about Nina.

I hate to bring politics in but I really have trouble watching Jax and Michael now. 

I enjoy seeing Monica as the ironic peace keeper between Ned and Brook Lynn. Briana Lane has done such a good job as Brook. Ned/Brook were the highlight today for me. 

At least they bothered with some Friday cliffhangers, lol. Sasha OD'd and Chase walked in on Michael and Willow.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Sasha's been great in the drug storyline, and I'm sure it makes a lot of people happy that she and Willow are no longer the same character lol

And lmao at Jason telling Sonny about all the good he's done for Port Charles.

Edited by AbcNbc247

I thought a coked up Sasha was going to blow Cyrus. 

A powerhouse like Cynthia Watros could be a real asset to GH. But never as Nina.  

Every time i see Jax and Michael. I think about the actors political ideology. Sometimes i hate knowing so much about these dopey actors. Neither Jax or Michael's characters are doing well. Both stuck in chemistry free pairings. 

I love Monica but her face is distracting.  Way too much plastic surgeries  and Botox in that mug. Totally agree about Briana Lane.

• Members

Hey all, just wanted clarity over some recent things (as someone not in the US).

• How was it eventually revealed that Peter was Alex’s son and not Anna’s?
  • And why did Anna believe that Peter was her son for long? Memory implants?
  • And what is Valentin’s relationship to Peter?

Cheers all

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

After Peter had a blood test for his upcoming wedding/birth of his child, everyone found out that he carried the marker for rheumatoid arthritis which Faison didn’t have. So Anna got herself tested and found out that she didn’t carry it either. 

Yes. The memory of Alex seducing Faison and giving birth to Peter and putting him up for adoption was the memory that Cabot was able to transfer into Anna. 

Valentin was the one who gave baby Peter to Faison. 

• Members

I sometimes hate knowing which way actors fall politically. I miss the days of being in the dark. And agreed that Jax and Michael are stuck in chemistry free pairings. Chad Duell has never really sparked with a female he's been paired with. Just saying.

Agreed on Cynthia Watros. You have a powerhouse and she's stuck playing Nina, a throwaway character? Making her Nelle's mommie dearest doesn't change that. I want better for Watros. I mean, selfishly I'm happy to have her but the cast is bloated and she's basically being wasted.

Sasha and Cyrus is so icky and weird, lol. I'm guessing if Sasha dies, Cyrus gets a whole lot of enemies. Carly and Nina are both all over Sasha's business. And then Michael and Wallow will have to deal with their little sexy time (which was anything but) as Sasha was OD'ing.  Lord the Chase/Sasha/Michael/Wallow quad is convoluted and stupid.

I never followed Ingo or paid him much attention so I never really had any idea until I started venturing onto Twitter a few years ago. I can't say I was surprised. Chad is a little disappointing but again, it doesn't surprise me. Y&R seems full of 'em.

I think Watros is giving Nina a bit more, I really liked watching her act in the Cyrus crap. She's doing her best. LOL. I got really tired of Nina with Valentin but I have to admit she had more chemistry with him. Jax is just dead weight at this point, honestly. 

yep

• Members

I loved Jax for years and IR's politics don't bother me as much as they (rightfully) bother other people.  I can get past that.  I would agree with you that Jax has been useless for years.  I don't think it's necessarily Ingo's fault.  GH has never given the character of Jax much more to do besides rescue women in bad relationships and hate Sonny.  His pairings are generally lackluster and LW's Carly is the only woman besides VM I can remember him having chemistry with.  Ingo/Jax is definitely someone who is still employed because people remember his 1 great story in the 90's.

Watros's Nina was DOA from moment 1.  GH should have sped up this kid story and changed directions with Nina months ago.  Watros is much more suited to play crazy than she is weepy victim.