GH November 2020 Discussion

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The costumes were the only good element of the election episode. My God, what a trainwreck.

it went bad from the beginning, where used-to-be woke Joss said she’d vote if she had time and then said she didn’t think a single vote would matter. So to push this episode forward, they had to trash what we know about Joss? 

• Members

I liked this episode a lot.  And I like it when Laura Wright takes on these throwback characters.  I enjoyed her as Lena Eckert Spencer, Luke and Bobby's mother, and I thought she did a good job as Beatrice Eckert.

BTW, I have a question for anyone reading this who watched Port Charles.  As I understand it, Lucy's candle was part of a big storyline on Port Charles back in the day.  Can someone tell me about that story?  

• Members

I'm watching the election episode right now. I guess they do these so they'll have Emmy submissions, and it just might work. They really push the actress that plays Joss as some great find who can handle all this special material.  She always acts exactly the same whether she's herself or young Carly or whatever.