GH November 2020 Discussion

• Members

Yeah I think you can easily pair LW with someone else.  She has shown ability to spark with on screen love interests.  Her and Sonny just aren't where it's at lol.  I do think the show has boxed Sonny and Carly into a corner.  They need to permanently break them up, but I don't think MB will allow that.  I literally think the only way to get him to let go of Carson is VM as Brenda.  I am just not sure FV has the budget or desire to make that happen, so I guess we are stuck with them until GH is cancelled.  BTW, what happened to that kid they had?  Is she fine?  Do they even acknowledge her presence?  Donna Corinthos may win the award for the most useless, non story of a pregnancy ever.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Not sure who's idea it was.  I always thought Benard was over having more of Sonny's kids on canvas.  I thought it was 1 or 2 things: to solidify Carson by giving them a living biological child or there was actually a plan to make it a story with having a special needs child and they dropped it.  Regardless, it became just a whole lot of nothing.

• Members

How sad is it that Laura’s house had a better introduction and motivation behind it, including ties to Port Charles than anything I can think of since Frank arrived

Please register in order to view this content

A house was a more important character than whole stories we have now.

How sad is it that Laura’s house had a better introduction and motivation behind it, including ties to Port Charles than anything I can think of since Frank arrived

• Members

WOW. These explosion episodes have legs. 

Good flow and just got to the part where Sam told Alexis she don't need her watching her kids.

I'll say this much...this was built up very well. And they have been slow...playing the beats in the direct aftermath...and people finding out one by one or gradually. 

OMG! Laura Wright cut her hair?? And it looks great. 

ETA: And Liz in the thick of it.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Taoboi