JASON 47: DAYS: Another Veteran Staying

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

More great news!

Not that I'm complaining, but where is all the money coming from? Was Kristian Alfonso really paid that much that now with her gone they can afford to bring back more people?

With Ali Sweeney also staying, I'd love to see a Lumi reunion.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

The story basically writes itself. Lucas and Sami reconnect as they deal with Allie or whatever and overtime they begin to fall in love again. Depending on what happens to Eric, Nicole could also cause trouble for Lumi as well. Maybe seeking revenge against Sami or something.

If only. If I was Corday, I would called him up the minute I heard his animated series was getting cancelled and offered him a deal.

• Members

Lumi was the supercouple for a good portion of DAYS in the 2000s, before the advent of E.J. and it was one of the only good things about the show at that time. I understand why they went with her and James Scott, but the pairing was compromised by a rape which was unacceptable even then. A sane show would've played the Lucas/Sami/E.J. triangle in a more sensible way for years and years and years to come. Excising Lucas was foolish. And if they don't have Scott now, I know Ron loves to reunite supercouples even with people offscreen, but if Ali is hanging around then they need to make choices.