JASON 47: DAYS: Another Veteran Staying

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

They really f'd up Brandon & Sami by essentially turning him into an Austin clone.  Up until the time they actually got together, they were really good.  Well, his character already became really watered down when Tom Langan inexplicably moved Brandon & Greta out of the Austin & Sami and into the Jack & Jenn quad.

Watching this show for 20 years, Lumi are endgame.  I honestly think I can objectively say nothing else makes sense given the history (and chemistry).

• Members

Brandon/Sami were great; he really understood her. But agree they squandered that. Still, if they were able to convince Matt Cedeno to return to daytime, I'd ship a Brandon/Sami/Lucas retread. 

P.S. Remember during Reilly 2.0 mania when Kate had black female Eugenia wear a "Brandon mask" (just as Kristen wore a Nicole mask last year) to set up Sami to make it look like she and Brandon slept together to break up Sami & Lucas? Oy, goofy times... 

• Members

OMG! I remember that, I did find it odd the show didn’t even bother to keep Brandon around at all after all the trouble that went into bringing Brandon back. Whatever happened to Eugenia anyways? I remember she later was forced to work for Sami (or was it Nicole?) I found her fun. I remember Tek and Lexie romping in a big SUV while Abe was blind around the same time as well, I think Tek’s mysterious death is one of Days’ few deaths that have stuck LMAO. 

I loved EJ and Sami early on there in 2006 Scott and Sweeney had instant chemistry, and he was there for Sami while Austin & Carrie got exposed themselves for a change which was great. However the rape definitely killed off any momentum and just always left a dark cloud over them.  Rafe & Sami were pleasing to me IMO but I guess they got ruled out as endgame.