Bold and Beautiful August 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Why did Hope look annoyed when Steffy peeked her head in on Kelly?
Does she want to steal that child too?
Wyatt and Flo have some nerve coming down on Sally! What a couple of hypocritical jerks. 
Katie needs to mind her own business.

I get it, Steffys going to get dependent on the pain pills and Hope will judge her and try to take her daughter.

Edited by Chatty Cakes

• Members

I’m thinking Hope will get caught up in another judgement tour and try to take Kelly from Steffy. 
I see Liam getting fed up with Hopes save the children from the Forresters crap and he will turn to Flo. 

Edited by Chatty Cakes

• Members

That’s possible. I was just saying in the spoiler form I figured that if Thomas is indeed taking a break from Hope he’s most likely headed into a triangle with Wyatt and Flo. 

Nailed it too! Shades of Liam/Hope/Wyatt triangle from 2014. This is bad we know Thudley’s MO all too well

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

The show looks and feels shockingly disgusting and cold, because of the covid distance. This is the end. This is hell. Brooke looks like she is disgusted by everyone, staying so far. Why are they taping, when it's impossible to achieve anything natural. PLEASE CANCEL THIS s-it.

• Members

I feel like watching this shocking mockery of acting and montage will kill me faster than any virus. I had headache while watching couple of the episodes. My brain tells me something is off. And again, Brooke looks like she has had a mental breakdown, and is probably psychotic, talking from a distance to everyone. Ridge looks even uglier with the close-ups. Cancel this show, please. Enough is enough. 

This needs to be called The Ugly and The Demented.