Bold and Beautiful August 2020 Discussion Thread

• Members

You definitely didn't ruffle feathers. Middle America can definitely be very conservative and conservative America has a large influence on how far American tv shows on broadcast networks go.

I totally get the telenovela concept, but even telenovelas have evolved. There are more empowered and powerful female characters in untraditional or non-sterotypical ways.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I watched for a hot second today, a scene with Carter and Zoe. What the hell was up with all of those random shots of eyes lips and hands?  Is this new wave social distance artsiness or was the director just feeling themself today?

• Members

I didn’t see but read a recap that said Carter had his shirt off.  I would have tuned in for that lolll.  Someone posted a pic here a week or so ago and Quinn was standing on one side of the fire place, and Eric was on the other with Brooke and Ridge 8 feet apart in a straight line.  It made me laugh because when they announced returning to production they said they would use camera angles and the characters would look like they were right next to each other.  That makes me laugh.  In the stills I’ve seen yeah...they look like they’re right next to each other (cough) 

• Members

Those scenes with Ridge only hearing half a conversation between $Bill and Brooke while eavesdropping were shades of the worst of James E. Reilly’s writing. The only thing missing was Ridge talking to himself in his head and screaming “NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!” in his at the part when Brooke told Bill she always remember she loved him or whatever the hell she said to make Ridge upset.