Bold and Beautiful August 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I had it on for a couple minutes yesterday and when Ridge moved in for the kiss I was like - that’s a mannequin.  I didn’t know that’s what they were doing....bottom of the barrel.  

it’s pretty bad when I’d rather watch reruns of talk shows.  

• Members

OK, those Vegas flashbacks were AWFUL.  I have never understood the hype around Thorsten.  Why are people in love with his acting?  I feel like his accent throws people off and they equate him to be this great thespian.  When he was on All My Children, I hate how JHC gave him a pass to do almost anything on camera, including wear those stupid Red Wings jerseys.

• Members

He’s so different from Ronn Moss’s version of Ridge. Seeing RM in the classics reminded me of that.  I wish TK would get a nice haircut and shave. 

The Vegas shots were very tacky but they kind of go with the new cheesy and choppy looking love scenes!

• Members

The camera work on this show is horrible, and so is the blocking. I understand distancing, but shots look like they’re 10 yards away from each other.

Kissing the doll is bad enough — so damn fake — but did they lay off all their wardrobe and hair people, too? No one looks styled or stylish. Liam and Thomas have facial hair that isn’t trimmed.

And Quinn is buried in a winter wig that has way too much hair,  bad bangs, and weighs about 20 lbs.

This show returned too soon.