GH: Temp Recast

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I really enjoy Lindsay Hartley so I look forward to this. I hope they somehow get her into a scene with Brook Kerr. Also hoping Kelly Monaco is well. I wonder if she came up Covid positive, hence the need for a sudden recast. They won’t have time to rewrite scripts so I imagine as this happens they would have to use temp recasts. 

• Members

Maybe it's pre-shutdown stuff?  Idk, there were rumors two GH actresses tested positive and 1 was strongly hinted to be KeMo not sure about the other one.  Honestly, who knows?  But that makes sense.  Hope she is okay as well.  

I am trying to imagine LH as Sam.  It's hard to imagine.  She is a much higher energy actress, but I like her so I am interested.

• Members

People have been dream casting LH as Sam for a while on twitter. This should be permanent. Kelly has been bored for years. Get rid of her already.

As far as the promo, some are saying portions of it was filmed before they shutdown. There was speculation she tested positive for Covid then she went private on IG for a minute. Her rabid stans are losing it right now.

• Members

LH is a boon to any show.

I don't think these shows should be taping period right now, I don't think they should come back without a) a hard reset in story and cast and b) certainty of safety, which is months away at best. And I think anyone else who cheers for them to come back without that is an idiot not worth my time. I hope Kelly Monaco is healthy.

Those were almost certainly taped before the shutdown. Which should not be ending at all, but people unquestionably get enthusiastic about this stupid [!@#$%^&*].

Edited by Vee