DAYS: Abigail Is Back Again

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I had no idea Miller was so divisive - she's an ok actress and as others said she's more in line with the traditional "soap heroine". With that said, if the writing is trash there's not much any actor can do about it - it'll be interesting to see how Ron writes for her now that Mansi has been in the role for a bit.

• Members

Mansi always wanted a short term return. Maybe Miller agreed to a contract. Otherwise I see both actresses swapping out every 6 months. If thats the case & Billy is here long term, just recast the role and make it a long term contract. 

• Members

Agreed 100%. She always looked too old and having her have love triangles with her mom and aunts made her look like the 4th Logan sister. 

Meanwhile, Marci Miller is getting the Sarah Chalke treatment. When the original isn’t available, sub in the bland backup. 

• Members

I hope  NOT.  Guy Wilson makes Chandler Massey look like an Oscar winner!  He got worse and worse as time went on. IF DAYS were to recast Will, I'd hope Chandler Massey didn't want to return and that DAYS would get an experienced actor more similiar to Chandler Massey in looks.