Soaps Returning To Production

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

“I believe”??? As someone who has already lost a cousin and two friends to this damn disease, how about doing some research before sharing what you “believe”? Enough misinformation about COVID is already being shared on social media and by Trump and other politicians without you potentially sharing more misinformation here.

• Members

I really hope not. Sure, it may have been helpful for someone like me who wasn't watching and was out of the loop once lockdown started, but soaps are very repetitive as it is that you don't need all those flashbacks anyway. It was actually quite annoying trying to watch an episode with so many unnecessary flashbacks used to pad out each episode to stretch out new footage. 

• Members

If they do they’re stupid. GH in particular has a big enough cast they can knock out a lot of episodes if they just rotate their cast and stories in blocks. I think all the soaps should be doing that. Have a day cast and an afternoon/evening cast so you can film more per day. 

• Members

That Access Hollywood clip did a better job of explaining why B&B is using mannequins and blow up dolls. If Brad Bell had focused on how they would be used as stand ins so the actors would have something to react to and aid their direction while their scene partner is giving her lines off set so she can social distance ... instead of focusing on how they would he used for romantic scenes, they wouldn't have become the butt of every joke in Hollywood. I guess it got them a lot of press though.

• Members

For all the good it did them considering their awful ratings for the week they returned

Another GH promo and its obviously new because look at Chad's hair

Edited by Vizion