• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, John said:

I know but i wonder if they considered it 

hmmm, Maybe. 
OT, Its sad to think about how much NYC used to be associated with soaps... I wonder IF OLTL and AMC are ever rebooted, Would they be in NYC or LA? 

probably east coast but maybe Connecuit again

ABC does own production buildings in NYC so they wouldnt have the rent. Would actors make a temp move just so GH could film somewhere not in a COVID 19 surge?

6 minutes ago, John said:

probably east coast but maybe Connecuit again

ABC does own production buildings in NYC so they wouldnt have the rent. Would actors make a temp move just so GH could film somewhere not in a COVID 19 surge?

YR and BB are ok in LA rn so i don't think that would be an issue for GH but i wonder how they are gonna do things. Their cast is so bloated rn and tests are expensive. 

Have soaps even really done that many love scenes in recent years, aside from the softcore Ben/Ciara shower sex on DAYS? It almost feels like a thing of the past. We sometimes see afterglow scenes, but not the sort of bumping and grinding I remember when I started watching in the early ‘90s.

Edited by Faulkner
21 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

Have soaps even really done that many love scenes in recent years, aside from the softcore Ben/Ciara shower sex on DAYS? It almost feels like a thing of the past. We sometimes see afterglow scenes, but not the sort of bumping and grinding I remember when I started watching in the early ‘90s.

I dont watch soaps anymore and Im pretty sure makeout sessions are still the norm. The characters dont have to actually have sex but the actors do kiss as its a part of the intimate portrayal of a relationship. I would be scared to kiss anyone that isnt my spouse or partner and I wouldnt be comfortable with my spouse kissing a coworker even if its to film a scene. The characters that are hoes on tv are most likely to have actor that end up with COVID infections

3 minutes ago, Cheap21 said:

I dont watch soaps anymore and Im pretty sure makeout sessions are still the norm. The characters dont have to actually have sex but the actors do kiss as its a part of the intimate portrayal of a relationship. I would be scared to kiss anyone that isnt my spouse or partner and I wouldnt be comfortable with my spouse kissing a coworker even if its to film a scene. The characters that are hoes on tv are most likely to have actor that end up with COVID infections

They definitely can’t kiss for a while. B&B is using mannequins/human-sized dolls and/or having the actor’s real-life partner stand in (with wigs?) for intimate scenes, so maybe the other three shows will follow suit?

45 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

Exactly. These days, characters are too busy plotting to kill one another or screw each other over in the boardroom versus the bedroom.