Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Dylan said:

51 minutes ago, John said:

Already a thread about this

38 minutes ago, Dylan said:

Sorry didnt see

Nah, I think this was the appropriate thread to post that in, a new thread wasn't needed. 

A shame for the show but also look how effectively their test and trace strategy worked. The likelihood of there being a massive spread is low which will get the show back in production sooner.

Daytime has been a very big test case for television productions and I think they are doing a very good job. 

5 minutes ago, DaytimeFan said:

Nah, I think this was the appropriate thread to post that in, a new thread wasn't needed. 

A shame for the show but also look how effectively their test and trace strategy worked. The likelihood of there being a massive spread is low which will get the show back in production sooner.

Daytime has been a very big test case for television productions and I think they are doing a very good job. 

100% agree to all that. The soaps have really done well with precautions

Days will potentially resume production later this week. I have verified that they are still dark today, regardless of what other websites are reporting. The Lauren Koslow photo was posted today, but not taken today. The report of Rob Wilson driving to the studio was also incorrect. His Instagram Story mentioned him being near (or driving to) Sony Pictures Studios, not Burbank Studios.

This is actually smart. And they can probably film all his scenes in one day

Have Bill & Susan Hayes been on Days since the post shutdown episodes began airing?

20 minutes ago, John said:

This is actually smart. And they can probably film all his scenes in one day

Have Bill & Susan Hayes been on Days since the post shutdown episodes began airing?

No, but Doug and Julie were in a spoiler for next week and SOD has a photo of them hugging in the pub.  Not sure when the scene was taped though. 

Just now, jam6242 said:

No, but Doug and Julie were in a spoiler for next week and SOD has a photo of them hugging in the pub.  Not sure when the scene was taped though. 

Maybe just the two of them in the scene

It's interesting, because the producers of black-ish had an interview the other day and they said that they (so far) had spent $600,000 on making their sets "co-vid safe"; of course some of those things they did were more or less "one time costs" such as improving ventilation, but a lot of that is inevitably running costs (such as cleaning the sets). It sort of makes me wonder how DAYS, being kept on air because they can keep the costs down, will inevitably handle the increasing costs. Maybe they'll just look at this as a temporary rise in production costs, on the other hand can they go back to producing it like pre-covid eventually?

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Dylan said:

* a big family event scene featuring about 15 actors in close proximity

good luck, Ik days and GH have been more relaxed but have they had 15 people close together in one room maskless yet?

GH also has bigger sets