Soaps Returning To Production

• Members

In light of how well Lindsay Hartley was as Sam I would’ve fired Kelly Monaco for that. Girl are you kidding me?! You work on a set with a bunch of elderly people and won’t wear a mask? On a high paying job like a soap?! And I can say as an essential worker those are the people who I stay furthest away from. If they can’t even wear a mask you know they aren’t being cautious in their day to day life. 

It sucks for the cast having to deal with her. She’s been sulking around for ages and barely can read her lines as it is. 

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I agree. I'd can her ass, and I don't dislike Kelly usually. To me it's a firing offense and she can't be trusted. (Plus, Hartley was better in the role in one day than she's been in god knows how many years)

Edited by Vee

• Members

While I think LH has been fab as a temp Sam.  Her energy doesn't fit on the stark, melancholy vibe GH has had for well over a decade.  Still...I didn't fall asleep watching Sam like I did with Kelly M was on.

Lastly, in one of the Locher room reunions..Holly G (from days and Oltl) said everyone is replacable.and even cited the KM/LH as an example.

Edited by Soaplovers

• Members

Ha! Just saw this - should have gone further back. Aren't there a few alleged Trumpsters

Please register in order to view this content

on the show? That's why I was surprised as there were several who would have come to mind had you told me someone on GH was refusing to wear a mask before I would have guessed KM, but it was made clear it was a woman so I guess that makes sense.

• Members

KM's mother tweeted that KM had trouble using the mask, and that she has claustrophobia.  The show didn't make a statement.  KM didn't make a statement.  It was only tweets from her mother.

But the pandemic has been around for months and she never got used to wearing a mask? What? 

• Members

^ That was July 31st.

But meanwhile on July 27th ...

Steve Burton and Bradford Anderson did a facebook Live on Aug 13 and when somebody asked them about KM, they replied that KM is back working.
On the same day, Lindsay Hartley tweeted and instagrammed "Thank you generalhospitalabc for the fortunate experience to play Sam, and especially during this moment in time.

Please register in order to view this content

It was a fun ride."

Edited by janea4old