The Black Lives Matter Thread

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

White supremacists and neo Nazis have always been 'all in' with domestic terror from the beginning so it is of absolutely no surprise that they'd be chaos makers in any situation where there is mass violence, especially with this current administration that appears to defend violent their actions. Despite Trump's attempts to back away from that quote about the shooting following the looting, the fact remains that he instinctively and freely quoted the words of an avowed white supremacist.

• Members

It seems like with things getting too much out of control, maybe it IS time for the national guard to be activated. Floyd's family isn't helping matters by ignorantly asking for a first degree murder charge. When that is clearly not even close to being appropriate.

• Members

Here is Congresswoman Joyce Beatty, risking her life to try to keep some type of peace. It was only a month or two ago that she was being excoriated by the left for being out of touch and uncaring - many of whom, surprise surprise, don't give a damn about anything going on now, beyond recycling the same two MLK and Malcolm X quotes to talk about how hard it gets them seeing buildings on fire.

• Members

Interesting reading that - I see Walker Bregman, responsible for that piece (and a Trump endorser), is spending his day bitching about Kamala. These rich men banked so much on deadbeat Grandpa (and he won't even invite them to one of his houses I bet) and when it just ended up poisoning the well entirely rather than getting him the nomination, they still can't let go. 

• Members

Boy, do I feel so much pride in my blackness right now!  I just wish all these wonderful protests lead to real POSITIVE action from the government.  Alas, we know this administration is incapable of doing just that.