The Black Lives Matter Thread

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I keep seeing people in there spreading the nonsense lie that BLM donations all go to the DNC. Why do so many people easily believe conspiracy theories? 

Anyway, biker groups and hate groups went into Bethel, Ohio yesterday and attacked BLM protesters, with the police doing nothing. I didn't want to post the tweets as they are probably hard to watch but here's the article.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2020/06/15/bethel-black-lives-matter-groups-clash-demonstration/3188746001/

• Members

A protest in New Mexico today that culminated in a militia showing up and some guy who was with them shooting  a man during a skirmish. Just an awful mess. I'm not sure where this is going to end...

(graphic footage)

• Members

This is just reprehensible. A police union accused Shake Shack of poisoning three NYPD officers. Only hours later, after the chain had been dragged through the mud and repeatedly threatened on social media, did another statement come out saying the illness was not deliberately caused. 

This is the third or fourth time (if you count the mysterious glass pizza incident) in recent months that the media and the police have hyped these moments which either disappear or are proven to be false.