The Black Lives Matter Thread

• Members

I have had this perverse need to spend just 5 mins in KM's head ever since she was on CNN. I need to know how she thinks. She went to Harvard Law School! You have to be able to do a certain amount of logical reasoning to accomplish that. You just do. So how does she say all of these things that don't make any sense? She does it with such conviction and confidence too.  It amazes me. Is it that she hates black people that much? Is it that she knows it's all horses*it, but she'll say anything to promote her ideology?

Edited by Juliajms

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Apparently a city councilwoman gave them access to City Hall. I hear a lot of things about how many problems Seattle has - is their mayor of any value or are the problems too insurmountable? 

After 32 years, we're finally finding out what the bad boys are gonna do - get canceled. 

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/cops-tv-show-ends-32-year-run-following-george-floyd-protests-according-to-reports

Live PD is being "evaluated" by A&E, after reports that they filmed a man who choked to death.

https://people.com/crime/black-man-died-after-saying-i-cant-breathe-during-arrest-filmed-for-live-pd/

Richmond, Virginia's statue of Columbus was thrown into the lake.

Edited by DRW50