Y&R to air classic episodes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I remember MAB yammering on how “first in daytime history to have two doppelgängers in history and have them interact” like she was Reilly or something. 

It is no wonder Kimberlin turned down the offer to reappear after reading the script.

+10000000

• Members

That was great! Please, DD: more Instagram videos, fewer tweets!

So this is the first time I hear this: Paul's office was in Newman Towers? Was it in the same building that "Newman" is located at?! I could never understand this. Especially because the show rarely includes any exterior shot. Is Jabot in Newman Towers?? So weird.

Also: what's the deal with Paul seeing Cassandra in a painting first? I'm like... okay... It's fascinating. But it's so not Y&R. I wonder what was BB's logical explanation for that.

• Members

That was around the same time I stopped even posting on the SOC boards as at that point there was a heavy push against any negativity towards the show and was very pro Nelson Branco, Daniel Coleridge etc. too, LMAO. SOC has been a good resource for soap history but aside  from the folks that ran the Two Scoops commentaries in the early ‘00’s and news sections their message boards have always been bottom of the barrel. 

• Members

Monday June 8 #3396

IMDB says that 3396 is July 18, 1986

After receiving the results of Nikki's tests, a frantic Casey tries unsuccessfully to reach her sister. Both Victor and Matt charm their respective lovers during a lush dinner. Andy tells Lauren and Paul that Farren went missing. Soon after Farren returns and announces she's ready to face her past. JoAnna encourages John to have a face-lift.

This seems like an odd one.

The ones before and after this are Rose DeVille convincing Nina to sign over the baby she's expecting (Ronan). That would be more significant.

Maybe 3396 is assigned to the wrong date?

Edited by janea4old