Y&R to air classic episodes

• Members

That's so bizarre @janea4old I literally just watched that episode tonight in German in my quest to watch everything in order. Language barrier aside it's pretty boring. Victor is incredibly mushy with Ashley and gives her a model yacht. "Frantic Casey" makes it sound much more exciting than it was.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I will tape this one as it's from the '80s and I have never seen it, but it's a bit hilarious that John is in yet another "time to get a facelift" story - he had a similar episode a decade later. 

@jam6242 you may be interested in this one, even if it isn't much use of SSH's talents...

• Members

That's a very film noir element. Bell loved film noir elements when he could work them in.

I appreciate the idea of an actor getting to talk in this much detail about a story of theirs. I hope more get to do so. 

Doug looks pretty good for his age - his voice still seems to be shot though.

• Members

I usually tend to love all alcoholism storylines, but my goodness, the Nikki/Jack scenes in today’s classic episode discussing her drinking were particularly well written and acted. I couldn’t believe how real they seemed.