Days: March 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

How convenient for Ben that he had the slowest execution in history and there will be no consequences for Ciara breaking into a prison with a gun.

Will and Sonny being excited about Ben's execution being stopped will never not be ridiculous.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

Apparently, no one understands the term DURESS and why Ben would not be released and the execution would continue. 

How many times has Days done this ridiculous SL?  

So Ciara, who should be arrested, gets thru an entire prison and guards with a gun holding a hostage all the way thru to execution?  Folks on Twitter were too stupid to be embarrassed!  

Must be the most horrific hour of tv for those hanging in there

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Thank god today was a break from the Ben story. I was barely hanging on.

Nice beat to have Jennifer tell Kate about Bill's death.

Weird to have Abby and JJ just stay in South Africa. Is Kate Mansi leaving again?

Thank god KA's vacation is finally over. It was getting ridiculous that we had zero movement on the Gina front. How nice of the jail to continue giving her a change of clothes.

Is Brandon Beemer on recurring now? I hope Shawn sticks around. And we need Belle and Claire back in town as well.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

100% on that. Ben would not have exhausted all his appeals in year in real life. Most people on Death Row would sit there at least a decade. They could have had him on DR and still played out the actual killer without the execution part

• Members

Some cases don't even get to trial for 6 months to a year, so it's totally absurd that the writers had Ben up for executions so quick. All Carlivati wanted was a overly dramatic execution scene where Ben was rescued. In fiction it is necessary to take some liberties with realism, but there is a limit and this story clearly crossed it.

Edited by ReddFoxx

• Members

Missy's delivery of, "you missed it.  You were locked up" was really, really good... and then Kate running off.  Kate's scenes with Roman were weird, though--I get she's lying for self-preservation, but since they're teetering between shades of grey with her in this story, it would've been better for her to fall on her sword in front of him in remorse/defeat.  It's not like he would actually make things legally worse for her.  It almost feels like they're beating her down for her to do something really bad again.

Please register in order to view this content

Hope/Gina was SO much better in scenes with Shawn and Jenn than Stevano and Rafe.

I have nothing to say about Cin.

• Members

I have no words to describe how horrific this time jump has been. All the stories haven horrible. Making Ben a known killer some kind of innocent hero has been the worse.  Ciara been totally ruined.  Sonny is still a pompous a$$ who only cares about himself and remains dumb as dirt. Will needed to leave this loser long ago. The time jump has done nothing to increase the ratings. The time jump should've been squashed before it began.

Edited by Soapsuds