Days: March 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Right?

I heard even Victoria Konefal thinks they should have used Ciara more with Hope/Gina and that Ben 'always needed saving' by Ciara. lol. Glad she "gets it". Cin stans need to take a breath and stop acting like their couple is the be all end all. They irritate the [!@#$%^&*] out of me on social media. They hate a gorgeous vibrant 72 year old leading lady and her on-screen love interest are more popular and leading storylines. It's sad. This is why I resent when soaps cater to stans. They aren't raising your ratings soaps. They're also ungrateful that the show caters to them and whines when they aren't on all the time. It's so exhausting, lol.

Like Kyle/Lola fans on Y&R. They're so thirsty. They think winning silly polls means something because the soaps have catered to these bases.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I'm watching right now and was literally coming here to mention how out of place they feel - and I think the same thing every time they're on. They never fit in with the rest of the show.

I do love Anna stabbing "Stefano" in the eye lol

Edited by AlexElizabeth

• Members

I fast forwarded all of Ciara and Ben so today was actually pretty enjoyable episode.

It seems like Days has changed their lighting again.

Can we please keep Anna and Tony around?!

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

DAYS for me is meh. I've enjoyed some moments but there's just so many things wrong. The show is a mess. Watching certain moments and things but have no real desire to watch a full episode. So ... It's all wash/rinse/repeat. I'm ready for the exodus.

And not defending Ron in the slightest but ya'll know how he is. He pays homage to history but does it in the messiest way possible. And let's not pretend he's the one who invented brain chipping folks (he's just repeating what's been done before, because he's lazy). We all know he overdoes it, like the masks. Then it becomes a joke. I'd love better, don't get me wrong, again not excusing anything but we all know how he is. What annoys me is I believe he and the show overall could do better. Too much interference and a lack of depth. 

Ron's probably "it". I don't see a writer change. I'd love Lorraine Broderick to get another shot but she likely doesn't have any interest. 

Personally the webisodes were better than the show itself. 

Not new or any sort of revelation but Ron's stories are often a waste of time. Possibly entertaining in the beginning and the end, but the middle is a mess and nothing ultimately matters. 

I knew better but I wanted to give him a shot with DAYS. At least he features Deidre Hall

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by KMan101